“Best Thai in Noho - and Great Ice Cream, Too!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Best Thai in Noho - and Great Ice Cream, Too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is by far the best Thai place in the area. The food is fresh, the service friendly, quick and attentive (but not overbearing), and the decor warm and inviting. The Larb Gai is fabulous, as is their ice cream (strangely enough). They happily attenuate the spiciness for diners and can accomodate all palates. Plus, they have great lunch deals.

Visited December 2013

Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“Love this place :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is the first place I think about whenever I'm making plans for a celebratory dinner, and I find it totally worth the hour drive out to Northampton from home. While I usually stick to my standbys of Pad Thai and Tofu Green Curry at every Thai restaurant I go to, this place easily has my favorite. In particular with the Pad Thai, there's something to its perfect moisture that surpasses all others I've had. Admittedly, I have no clue what "real Thai food" is because I have never been to Thailand, but as with most American ethnic food (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Indian) there is a pretty obvious difference in style. In that light, I have always greatly enjoyed the food here, and the quiet ambience of the small, pretty venue, in particular when I am able to reserve a window seat beside the door. The waitstaff is always very kind and welcoming and I will always recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“It's not Thai food at all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food comes exceptionally quick! Very surprised! The taste from each dish is basically the same, soy sauce! The combination of vegetables in the dish is not a Thai stuff as I can say! For green curry that I order is totally unacceptable, watery, done with no green curry favour. I wonder what cook that have! Not Thai dish AT ALL!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Thai Food Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went here on a date, and it was perfect. Restaurant was bright, clean, and well decorated to create a high-class atmosphere overall. Loved the appetizer called "money bags," which came hot from the kitchen shortly after we ordered it. Didn't have to wait long for the main course, either. I got the avacado curry with chicken and shrimp, and it was phenomenal. I would highly recommend it. I also tried a bite of my girlfriend's spicy chicken salad, which was skillfully prepared, and delicious. Beware when ordering spicy dishes, because they pack a bit of a punch. The portions were generous, and we felt satisfied after the meal. The staff was attentive, and always seemed to know the right time to check on how we were doing. Price was reasonable (Ours was $40), and seemed to be worth it for such high-quality cuisine. I will absolutely be going back here. I want to try everything on the menu!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great food and ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You usually can't go wrong with a Thai restaurant, but Thai garden ups it up with its wonderful ambience and friendly staff. The dinner that we ordered were all delicious! The price is also affordable and worth the portion size, which were good for sharing.

Visited September 2013