“Always good” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited the NoHo brewery for lunch with my husband. This place is one of our favorites. We drank Vast, which is their anniversary double ipa - delicious! I ate a buffalo chicken quesadilla and my husband had a grilled veggie and cheese sandwich. The food is consistently yummy, no matter what we order. We have been coming here for many years and are never disappointed. With their theme of "peace, love, and beer" how can you go wrong?

• Visited July 2013

Worcester, MA
“Awesome rooftop deck and pulled pork!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have family in the area and eat here often. The rooftop deck is awesome in nice weather. We love the pulled pork sandwich and the catfish bite app. The place can be packed at times, but worth the wait. We go back time and time again.

• Visited June 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts
“great outdoor deck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The brewery is a good place to come with friends especially in summer when the outdoor rooftop deck is open. A great atmosphere and food good too! I have found that they are best at simple food, burgers and sandwiches and beer of course!

Visited June 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Very Enjoyable Summer Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times, and gotten drinks many times as well. The beer selection is good. I suggest a first-timer try their sampler tray of beers to get an idea of how good their products are.

I end up opting for sandwiches over entrees, because I am usually too full on their tasty beverages. My wife and I both got the Catfish "Po Boy", which was spicy fried catfish with fresh slaw on top served on a fresh sub roll. Yum!

The place fills up on weekends in the the summer after work hours, but we had no trouble getting a nice outdoor table. Service was prompt and friendly. We will be back again soon.

• Visited May 2013
Northampton, Massachusetts, United States
“All Hands on Deck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Perfectly seasoned and fried po' boy sandwiches, 4-beer samplers, and a gently misted open air second tier deck makes this the 'see and be seen' spot in the city voted America's Best Small Arts City. One of the oldest microbrews in America, come for the beer but stay for the summertime feel to this downtown jewel.

Visited June 2013