Stayed at North of Highland Camping 2 weeks ago ! The manager expulsed us because he prentended we did not pay 1 night. The manager was verbellay very rude and telling us he did not want our business. As well he moved all our camping equipment to make room for new campers. Several sites were available. He did not call us to take arrengement. As well at the office the lady is very rude and impolite while we were asking to provide us a camp site where we would be in a quite area. She provided us a camp site surrended by young families with babies and campers playing their music early in the morning 6:00 AM. We use to camp at this place every year for the past 20 years and the manager did not take into consideration calling us to see if there was a mistake with their reservation system !!!!!!
Next year we will stay at the different place near by since it's a lovely place (Cape Cod/Longhook beach)
- Also Known As:
- North Of Highland Camping Area Hotel North Truro
- North Of Highland Camping Area Hotel
- North Of Highland Camping Area North Truro, MA, North America
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- North of Highland Camping Area, since 1954, is mostly tenting, very family orientated, and has a direct-pathway that opens up to the "Cape Cod National Sea Shore". We have an on-site store, recreation room, library, laundromat, rest rooms, hot showers, and a playground (with parental guidance). You can come here to camp -- pitch your tent or RV -- and never have to leave if you choose. ... more less