“Crow's Nest Resort is amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crow's Nest Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Truro
Crow's Nest Resort
You added Crow's Nest Resort to your Saves list
496 Shore Rd., Rt. 6A, North Truro, MA 02652   |
Offers & Announcements
complimentary upgrade
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in North Truro
Boston, Massachusetts
“Crow's Nest Resort is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The first thing you will notice is how cozy and clean the rooms are. The next thing you notice is how well appointed they are as well. Need a pan, it's there, coffee pot and filters, lobster pot, silverware, full size fridge, washer and dryer, it's all there! I have stayed at many places on the Cape over the years but I have to say this is the most laid back and convenient. Get a room right on the first floor facing the ocean. What a great place to relax on an adirondack chair watching the sunset right on the water. The Office Manager Michelle is super helpful, accommodating, and gave us great recommendations for dinner and beaches. Can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Ocean view first floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Latham, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have stayed at this property several times. I have found the rooms bright and clean, well-maintained and outfitted (kitchen items, linens, etc). Ocean facing rooms are literally right on the water. Nothing better than falling asleep or waking up to gentle waves lapping at the shore, right outside your window, in my opinion. Small beach in front of property, and a nice walkable stretch of beach to either side of property. Convenient to National Seashore locations, as well as p-town.

Room Tip: Upper floor has a bit more privacy (less foot traffic) than lower.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Chestertown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Crows Nest. Everything was true to the promises made. Had waterfront relaxation and conveniences. Super stay. We recommend this place! Super location for exploring the seashore national park.

• Stayed July 2014
Amherst, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I decided that I wanted to escape to Cape Cod at the end of a busy school year. I called around and was lucky to find that the Crow's Nest had an available studio for a 4 night stay. Our stay turned out to be quite comfortable with a wonderful view of the water and a beach at the bottom of the stairs. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. There were a couple of issues which did not spoil our stay, but were there just the same.

1. Since we were not staying for a full week we were charged a $75.00 cleaning fee on top of our room charge. This seemed like a lot since the service daily is a matter of emptying trash and changing dish towels.

2. When we arrived on our appointed day we found that we had been upgraded to a one bedroom apartment, which sounded great. However, the bedroom turned out to be on the parking lot at the back of the apartment. With the windows open for ventilation there was traffic noise from Rt. 6 and 6A throughout the night. Both of these main roadways are directly behind the resort.
From what I could tell, this is not true of every apartment. When I asked if I could have the studio that I had reserved, with the bed in the front of the apartment with a water view, I was told that they were all sold out. I am a very light sleeper, so I bought some earplugs and used a sleep aid. Although I appreciated the upgrade to a larger room, I feel that when changes are made to a reservation and a large deposit has been required guests should be consulted. In these circumstances I might chosen to keep my studio accommodation.

I did thoroughly enjoy my escape to Truro and agree with other reviewers that the location is beautiful. In the end everything worked out and I would consider returning to The Crow's Nest for another stay.

Room Tip: Since there are different room arrangements I would recommend discussing the exact floor plan when y...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Michelle G, General Manager at Crow's Nest Resort, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you Scenicseeker for you review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. I just want to clarify a couple comments for those reading this particular review. Our daily housekeeping includes trash removal; cleaning bath room(s) plus restocking with all new bath towels, hand towels,
face clothes and bath mat; (soaps, shampoo etc.) making all beds, etc. Also the particular Studio unit that was rented was unfortunately under repair and the last room available was an upgrade to the one bedroom unit. We always try to accommodate certain room locations for our guest so please let us know of any special location requests and we will do all we can to accommodate you, hope to see you again!
East Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had been to cape for many years when my mother in law owned a house in Eastham. It had been about 10 years since we had been there and decided to stay at the Crows Nest. It exceeded our expectations. Being right on the water was just beautiful. We saw people on para sails on the water. At night you can see the tower at Province town lit up while you listened to the waves coming in. It was so peaceful. The scenery was forever changing. If you are going to visit the Cape I highly recommend the Crows Nest. It is a less crowded and beautiful spot.

Ellington, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

After researching places to stay on the Cape we came across Crow's Nest which was rated #1 on Trip Advisor so figured how can you go wrong. We were so glad we chose to stay there as we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for our first trip to the Cape. If you're looking for a peaceful location to stay and truly relax, what vacations are all about, I highly recommend it. I believe our first night after staring out into the bay and watching the sunset we were already relaxed. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and had every amenity you could dream of. You can't beat the quiet beach and gorgeous views. We will definitely be back.

Buzzards bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We opted to stay in the less crowded North Truro area when visiting Provincetown, and found a wonderful place. The Crow's Nest is right on the water (The door to our room was about 25' from the edge of the water), with comfy chairs right outside the room. We had a first floor studio which was updated, spotless, well equipped with a kitchen, and had all the amenities. My husband and I vacationed alone that time, but want to bring our family back in the Fall. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a very pleasant surprise. We are glad we found this little gem!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Truro
Outer Reach Resort
Outer Reach Resort
#7 of 12 in North Truro
4.0 of 5 stars 250 reviews

Been to Crow's Nest Resort? Share your experiences!