I spent a week iin September in efficiency unit no. 5 at «Trade Winds» which is managed by «Kalmar Village». Not roomy but since I was alone it was perfect & 2 people could certainly get around fine. Basic accomodation but comfy, quiet, clean & very reasonable price. A/C installed but I did'nt need it. Friendly & helpful personnel *. Great location: you walk out of the unit and you are steps away from the beach on the bay side. P-Town and the beaches on the National Seahore are a 10 /15 min. ride by car or bike.
* P.S. Thanks to Dave who lent me a small beach chair which I enjoyed a lot ;)) & printed for me infos to go to Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular & Unique Waterfront Property overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown . Weekly and daily rentals of authentic Cape Cod Cottages, Efficiency Rooms, and Suites. Kitchens, linens, cleaning service, cable & wifi provided. Coin laundry. Cottages have their own lawn area with individual picnic table and grill. Sparkling large swimming pool. And the most spacious & pristine sandy beach in the Beachpoint area, with a night time Bonfire Pit. ....Truly Cape Cod. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalmar Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalmar Village North Truro, MA, North America
- Kalmar Village Hotel North Truro