We booked 3 nights here 4th of July weekend. We got there super early Friday so decided to walk around P town for the morning. Well, we got caught in the beginning of a tropical storm. We were dripping wet. We stopped by the hotel to see if our room was ready yet. Not yet. It was wasn't even noon yet. So we went on to grab some lunch and such. Upon returning back the man apologized and said that since we were so "cool" he was going to put us up in the best room. Room 128. There was a cancellation due to the weather. The view from this room was fantastic! The room was clean. The boardwalk down to the ocean was great. We were so pleased and will definitely stay again! Thanks again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on a private beach in beautiful Truro, MA. About 2 miles from the center of Provincetown. Most rooms have a view of Provincetown Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Gull Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Gull Hotel North Truro
- Sea Gull Motel North Truro, MA, North America