“A Real Dive” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in North Dartmouth
Boston, Massachusetts
“A Real Dive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

This motel was lousy. The room looked old and ragged. The shower dripped all night and the furniture looked second hand. They forgot to give me back my credit card and when I called later that day, they didn't even bother looking. I travel a lot and only stayed here because it was a last minute decision, but I will never grab the first place available again. This was the worst place I ever stayed.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fall River
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

I stayed here with a few of my friends. I walked in the room our beds were disheveld and missing blankets and pillows. Our bathroom light bulb was out. We asked for the blankets and pillows, and we were only given 1 of the missing pillows, and no blanket. It was a good thing that I had an extra in my car, and they did not change the bathroom light like we had asked. The rooms smell musty and are not very clean. The ash tray was not cleaned out (I found pot in my ash tray!!) It seemed like someone had left right before we had got there. The ice is not free, and there really is no perks to staying there. Other than that, the beds were pretty roommy and comfy and the room was well heated, so we did not freeze. The prices are pretty cheap, so i guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2002

Enjoyed plenty of nights at Capri, over a 4 year period. They will indulged you with, thier fantasy rooms. In which I have experienced qite a few.
Prices are reasonable.

Been to Capri Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Capri Motel

Address: 741 State Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Location: United States > Massachusetts > North Dartmouth
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in North Dartmouth
Hotel Class:2 star — Capri Motel 2*
The Newly Renovated CAPRI MOTEL conveniently located on 741 state road North Dartmouth with easy access to I95 and other major routes like Rt 140 and 24 Capri Motel is within 3 min drive to Umass Dartmouth and 5 min to Dartmouth Mall 8 min to Buttonwood zoo 11 min to New bedford Whaling Museum also close to other local area attraction Like st.anthony of padua church,zeiterion performing art center ,seamen's bethel ,fort taber park ,battle cove and Martha's vineyard ferry Nearest Airport TF green airport and lot Just simply stop by at desk and ask whatever is your need and Front desk staff Can Guide you to Your destination... Do not forget We Have free Wifi through out property, ample parking and cozy Rooms whatever the Reason Your are in Area simply check with us and we will make sure your visit is comfortable ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Capri Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Capri Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.