“Capri motel worst place to go” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Capri Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Dartmouth
Capri Motel
741 State Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747   |
“Capri motel worst place to go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

i stay there and it was orrible the place was discosting the sheets had old blood stains and i told the maneger a guy call Sam and he told me that he dosent care that if i want better service leave i dont care i dont need your money then he turn around open a beer he starts drinking in my face thats the worst maneger i ever seen in my life worst place to go in the world

• Stayed March 2012

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fall River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have been here once when I was younger, but recently I checked in with a disabled friend of mine whom I have been taking care of. We have been nothing but satisfied, especially by the management and the housekeeping services we have had. They have enabled us with a great disability unit and have been most friendly on a daily basis. Anyone who can say a bad word about the staff is intensely wrong. This place was one of our most supportive stays to include maintenance who we hardly ever needed because things were on point. Shame on anyone who can say a bad word about this facility. It was cordial and adaptive to all of our necessities. Finally people who care! OH BUT SAM..LOL "WHERE IS MY COFFEE?"

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I planned to stay in my hometown area for a week, and decided to check into this hotel because of its affordable weekly rates. I am a 100% disabled military veteran of the US Navy. I have a document from the Veterans Administration, which allows me to be accompanied anywhere by my two trained pet rabbits, which are labeled as "emotional support animals". They have traveled extensively with me, are litter box trained, and have never been a problem....until this time. The check-in clerk, "B.J." absolutely would not allow my girlfriend and I to check in with my two rabbits. He was quite argumentive and not caring about my documenents and my explanation of the law. There is absolutely no respect for veterans here! I contacted the Dartmouth Police Department and the officer told me that I should be allowed to check in and if I had any problems; to contact him again. At this point, my girlfriend and I thought it best to not stay here. It turns out that the place has to often be checked on frequently by the Dartmouth Police for various reasons. This can be confirmed by the public records in the town of Dartmouth. I have complained to the Better Business Bureau, the Veterans Administration, and the Disabled American Veterans. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint. I strongly advise that everyone avoid this terrible place!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

I had stayed at this establlishment almost 2 years ago and, to say the least, it left something to be desired. However, the rates were reasonable so I decided to give it another shot. I couldn't believe this was the same hotel! The grounds were beautiful, the rooms were all re-done (and were very comfortable) and the staff was extremely hospitable and eager to serve. Upon my departure, I stopped at the front desk to let them know how pleasant my stay was and began talking to the manager. I then found out new management had just taken over. I was assured that even bigger and better upgrades were still to come. I look foward to visiting again next year when my family and I head back down to Southeastern Massachusetts.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

This motel was lousy. The room looked old and ragged. The shower dripped all night and the furniture looked second hand. They forgot to give me back my credit card and when I called later that day, they didn't even bother looking. I travel a lot and only stayed here because it was a last minute decision, but I will never grab the first place available again. This was the worst place I ever stayed.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Fall River
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

I stayed here with a few of my friends. I walked in the room our beds were disheveld and missing blankets and pillows. Our bathroom light bulb was out. We asked for the blankets and pillows, and we were only given 1 of the missing pillows, and no blanket. It was a good thing that I had an extra in my car, and they did not change the bathroom light like we had asked. The rooms smell musty and are not very clean. The ash tray was not cleaned out (I found pot in my ash tray!!) It seemed like someone had left right before we had got there. The ice is not free, and there really is no perks to staying there. Other than that, the beds were pretty roommy and comfy and the room was well heated, so we did not freeze. The prices are pretty cheap, so i guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2002

Enjoyed plenty of nights at Capri, over a 4 year period. They will indulged you with, thier fantasy rooms. In which I have experienced qite a few.
Prices are reasonable.

Been to Capri Motel? Share your experiences!