“Capri is under new management... FINALLY!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capri Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Dartmouth
Capri Motel
741 State Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747   |
Boston, Massachusetts
“Capri is under new management... FINALLY!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

I had stayed at this establlishment almost 2 years ago and, to say the least, it left something to be desired. However, the rates were reasonable so I decided to give it another shot. I couldn't believe this was the same hotel! The grounds were beautiful, the rooms were all re-done (and were very comfortable) and the staff was extremely hospitable and eager to serve. Upon my departure, I stopped at the front desk to let them know how pleasant my stay was and began talking to the manager. I then found out new management had just taken over. I was assured that even bigger and better upgrades were still to come. I look foward to visiting again next year when my family and I head back down to Southeastern Massachusetts.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

This motel was lousy. The room looked old and ragged. The shower dripped all night and the furniture looked second hand. They forgot to give me back my credit card and when I called later that day, they didn't even bother looking. I travel a lot and only stayed here because it was a last minute decision, but I will never grab the first place available again. This was the worst place I ever stayed.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Fall River
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

I stayed here with a few of my friends. I walked in the room our beds were disheveld and missing blankets and pillows. Our bathroom light bulb was out. We asked for the blankets and pillows, and we were only given 1 of the missing pillows, and no blanket. It was a good thing that I had an extra in my car, and they did not change the bathroom light like we had asked. The rooms smell musty and are not very clean. The ash tray was not cleaned out (I found pot in my ash tray!!) It seemed like someone had left right before we had got there. The ice is not free, and there really is no perks to staying there. Other than that, the beds were pretty roommy and comfy and the room was well heated, so we did not freeze. The prices are pretty cheap, so i guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2002

Enjoyed plenty of nights at Capri, over a 4 year period. They will indulged you with, thier fantasy rooms. In which I have experienced qite a few.
Prices are reasonable.

Been to Capri Motel? Share your experiences!