“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in North Dartmouth
Biddeford, United States
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Our stay at the Best Western was a decent one. The room was very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was a bonus having free access to the internet. My son will attend UMass, Dartmouth in the fall and I think this may be our choice hotel when we visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternDart, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Hello, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and glad to hear that your son will be attending mass in the fall. We will be looking forward to seeing you again in the fall.

Linda J. Avylla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Texola, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have stayed at Best Western in 3 different states and this one I will never come back to,I believe check out is at 11:00 I have this older women knock at my room door at 9:15am I tell her my check out will be at 1:00pm she was very disrespectful and told me I better call the front desk and let them know at first I could not understand her because her English was not well I was so upset and my wife said some people have no respect,overall my room was very clean besides the room having an awful smell of cigarettes at the time of my check out a young lady was very sweet and ask me how my stay was and said come again as mad I was she made me smile I want to thank her for making me feel a lot better

• Stayed May 2014
I'm sorry your stay with us was not up to par and I apologize for my staff knocking on your door early.

Linda J. Avylla
Waterville, Maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stay here two or three times a year to visit relatives in the area because the location is very convenient. For the second year in a row, the indoor pool has been closed. Carpeting is worn and dirty, and carpeting in the elevator appeared not to have been vacuumed for days.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our motel room was clean and attractive. The bathroom and shower area was clean and everything in working condition. The employees were friendly and quick to help. Most importantly, our bed was comfortable and we slept well. We didn't hear lots of street noise etc. The motel breakfast was average among motel breakfasts....OK, but you wouldn't want to live on motel breakfasts for long!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Dartmouth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

A great place to stay, top quality. I was dissapointed with the online fees from hotel.com, $79 per night was a good value but lessened when and additional $32 was added for fee and processing. The front desk went out of their way to find me a breakfast establishment open at 4 AM, my departure time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Portland, Maine, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Pretty good hotel with a decent price and good, clean accommodations. Wish the bathroom sink wasn't low flow which made it difficult to rinse toothbrush and razor. Checkout clerk was pretty nice. However, the check in clerk wasn't too peasant when I asked a couple of questions shortly after checking in.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Lebanon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was actually very impressed with my stay at Best Western. I stayed in Dartmouth, MA. The room was spacious and clean. It had a coffee maker, coffee and accessories, a mini frige and a microwave. The bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean. And it had everything you would want or need. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Dartmouth Inn? Share your experiences!