“Clean, quiet, great price!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Mass.
“Clean, quiet, great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Very affordable, suite with kitchen, sofabed and detached bedroom. Nice exercise room. Breakfast buffet.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

I am a resident of Hawthron Suite in Chemlsford, on 25 research place. I have a 6 months stay period with the hotel and i am planning to extent my stay due to the awesome hospitality i have received from them.

I do have to take you to my reason of written this note or letter to you. I am highly impress on the way the staffs of the hotel handle the case when the first snow storm come thru Chemslford/ MA. Due to the snow, the power/electricity went out for total 3day (Sunday -Tuesday) making me miss my Sunday and Monday football game. At that moment the light went out, every one was in emergency mode and to my surprise the hotel staff were there to assist each and every resident. They went into fast and amazing action, by giving us option, of moving into a sister hotel that had light, made arrangement for people that were handicap, there process of evacuation was amazing and also very constructive, barely making us feel the impact of the light and snow, they offer us touch light to be able to see and move around in the darkness, warm covers, hot coffee and coco etc...

I must give great recommendation to the manager Mina excellent and amazing job and he also had to drive about two hours from his house to the hotel becos i over head him say he stays in RI, to me that is dedication, the supervisor Sandra was amazing, Yari, Michelle, all the front desk ladies where amazing, sorry is i left some names out, i also have to give two hi-five for the cleaning group, they did an amazing job after the light came back on in cleaning the rooms, my room was smelling fresh and the last but not the least, the drivers where amazing, they still came around to take me to work even when there was no light.

I must let you know it takes a lot for me to be impress and i must commend that i am really impress about the way things were done effectively and i must say this period blew my mind or the way of service and the way they cared about their resident.

Please send my appreciate to all of them in the hotel in Chemlsford and they should keep up the good work. Guarantee i am going to tell people how awesome to be a guest at the Hawthorn Suite in Chemlsford/Lowell.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Franktown,CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Nice layout for my wife and I and 2 adult children who were attending a wedding. Helpful staff and great hot breakfast. Nicely equipped kitchen with full-size fridge and necessary utensils. Should update tv to flat panel though. Quiet location in office park but close to restaurants, gas and other shopping needs. They offered group rates and the whole wedding party stayed there after the wedding. Nice furnishings and atmosphere and convenient to north/south and east/west highways if you are traveling elsewhere as we were.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011 via mobile

Close to all services,food and banking,ecellent service from front office people, helpful and friendly service from the kitchen ladies 7 days a week. Rooms were cleaned and made ready for my nightly return from the days work. All in all a very fine place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

We had a wonderful experience staying at the Hawthorn Suites in Noth Chelmsford. The entire staff couln't have been nicer, friendlier or easier to work with. The kitchen area was so well equiped, it even had potholders and a cutting board. And free high speed internet.
We really appreciated a hot breakfast each morning and soup and salad on Thursday evening upon return to the motel.. All in all a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Mastic Beach, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

Suite is very attractive-set up like a small apt., however the a/c does not work well at all. This is my second experience with the same problem. Housekeeping was done, however, items which should have been replaced, such as toilet paper, tissues, coffee condiments, etc. were not. We had the same roll of toilet paper for a 3 day stay. All in all, not a horrible experience, but not great either. I think I would only return for a one night stay in the winter, when a/c isn't needed.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
baolao10, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chelmsford / Lowell, responded to this review, May 9, 2011
Thank You for choosing The Hawthorn Suites to be your home away from home. We take great pride in providing you and your guests with a legendary customer service. I am very sorry to hear that the A/C was not working to it's fullest potential during your visit. My team and I would like to let you know that we got on top of this issue and made sure that the hotel's A/C is running to it's maximum potential. We look forward to seeing you and your guests in the near future. We really appreciate your thoughts and comments on Tripadvisor.
Phoenix, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

First I have to say the front desk employees were all very nice and quick to correct any
issues we had. Unfortunetly we did have a few issues, My main concern was the cleaning or lack of cleaning the maids provided. We stayed for 10 days and our room was not vaccumed until we requested it on day 7. The bathroom (except for toilet) was not cleaned either until we advised the front desk. Also, do not stay on the bottom floors, you can hear every move the people above you make including there tv, I had to wear my IPOD ear buds to drown out the sounds. Overall the room is dated and the mattresses need to be updated. The only saving grace was the front desk staff and the breakfast although the breakfast ends at 9am during the week. If you can get this hotel cheap it is worth it but if you can't get a decent rate then go to the Residence Inn instead.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chelmsford / Lowell? Share your experiences!