We came back after 2 years to Meeru...wow didn't think it could be any better than last time but we were wrong..the new Dhoni bar is beautiful, perfect for lazing around with a cocktail after a "hard day" lazing at the pool. We stayed in the same (as requested) jacuzzi beach villa as last time 107 perfect for us a few steps to beach and had a slight breeze on this side of the island.Food was amazing , anyone who says they can't find anything to suit must be the fussiest of fussy people! We ate in Farivalhu restaurant and had Ismail as our waiter, what a lovely, attentive, friendly man, by the time we left he had become a friend, in fact I was in tears on our last evening, came down to our table decorated with fresh flowers (as he also did for my birthday breakfast on 4th July)...please mention us to him, but we will see him again I know when we return. Another few people to quickly mention are..Adheel from Dhoni bar, chatty little chap, always attentive ! Areesh who worked in Kakuni bar, lovely guy!..and not forgetting Siraj again a lovely guy who seemed to have a lovely way especially with any children who happened to be around...always smiling!. There are too many others to mention by name, but thanks to each and everyone of your wonderful staff.
Ate again in Asian walk..amazing food..also great to sit here with a cocktail at sunset...stunning!
Had the pleasure of experiencing both Spa's..had the best facial treatment ever!
Missing all of you on Meeru, we do think of you as friends..that we will meet again.
I also must finish with a mention to Guy, our First Choice Rep.....Meeru , you're luck to have him!
See you all again......Alison and Jim Walker
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male’ Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island