The island is beautiful, water and beaches are fantastic. The Jacuzzi Beach Vila that we stayed was very nice too, although you would find it a little uncomfortable because of the small ants appearing everywhere.
The buffets were not great however, both in quality and variety. Even though the foods offered in the expensive a-la-carte restaurants of Asian Wok and Hot Rock still have a big room for improvement.
The staff in general are friendly and helpful. If being asked what we expect further, we would say we like to see more smiles from the receptionists (both from the Main and the North receptions).
In overall, regardless of what is not great, with the price level Meeru is currently offering it's a good value for the money, in overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island