Stayed on Meeru for 7 nights with family, was a bit worried the boys would get bored, but they loved as we did too. We all loved the snorkelling, and boat trip to the reef, kayaking around the island. Food was fantastic, service fantastic, staff cannot do enough for you. Spa was so relaxing, try a hot stones massage it was brilliant. Loved every bit of this holiday, can not fault it one bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island