Was booked to stay on Male, the capital island, but due to refurbishment work, Ramadan, and the lovely weather, decided to go with colleagues to Meeru resort overnight. Took advantage of a great low season promotion and it was all efficiently dealt with by email, almost instantly. Following morning, boat was sent for us ( 50 min journey ) and we arrived to what must be everyone's idea of the Maldives - picture perfect, peaceful, great food, lovely beach and warm attentive staff. The water villas are heaven, with tropical fish all around in crystal clear waters, A great respite from the city and, if you can find a good deal, then actually good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island