We went there for our honeymoon and totally recomend!
The staff was very nice and heplfull. Our room was cleanned at least 3 times a day :O We booked a JWV and got to be in the 700's that for me were the best ones, deck facing the sunset and in the calm part of the island.
On All inclusive, we had a good choice of food in the restaurant buffet, some drinks and snacks 24h, some minibar options, water sports material, free use of some facilities and a sunset cruise!
Don´t pack shoes, you will only use slippers!
Take your on snorkeling material.
Book every activities you wich to do in advance, sometimes they get fully booked very quickly...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male’ Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island