We really loved our trip here!! We stayed in a jacuzzi water villa at the top of the island which meant there were no kids around just adults! Food was amazing - we had the most amazing Maldivian curry on one of their themed nights! We went all inclusive and I'd say that's the best way to do it really as it would probably end up costing you more if you were a moderate drinker like we are!
Only complaint was when the cleaner took no notice of a do not disturb sign by our door and then proceeded to knock on the door for about 5 minutes. When we didn't answer he then started phoning the villa telephone. We were on our honeymoon so obviously just wanted some private time :)
Everything else was just perfect. We would probably try the south atol though if we went again as its a bit more exclusive although not sure if we could afford it lol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island