The moment we arrived on the Island till we checked out, it was an exceptional experience. We stayed in JWV and it was worth the money spent. Comfortable bed, big and clean bathroom, amazing jacuzzi and huge balcony having spectacular view of Indian Ocean makes it perfect. Our room was 730 which is on the end of JWVs.
The food was excellent too. We are strict vegetarians and hence were little doubtful about getting good options but pasta's , noodles etc were too good.
The staff was very friendly. They will assign one room boy and waiter for you so that he can take care of your choices. The AIP is a must.
We also had Over the water spa and it was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Hotel
- Meeru Island Resort
- Meeru Island
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male’ Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.