My Wife and I have just returned from Meeru where I celebrated my 70th Birthday, we first visited the Island in 2009 and thought that it ticked all the boxes for a quiet relaxing Holiday with good food, caring staff and a wonderful location. We were once again over whelmed by the wonderful staff, the excellant food and the tropical Island setting, it started by being personally met by a member of staff and guided to a table where we were served a drink which was in a coconut and given a cold flannel to help wipe away some of our travel weariness. Our villa was in the 650's a surperb location, in the Villa was a Welcome back to Meeru Message and a wonderful selection of tropical fruits. On my Birthday I received a card from the staff accompanied by another selection of fruit and a small cake wishing me A Happy Birthday, our room boy ( Mohamod) did an exquisete job of decorating our bed, we rounded off the day with a wonderful meal in the Asian Wok which is a resturant over the water with it's own special ambience . Truly a holiday to remember and maybe another visit is on the cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 90 acres. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island