I was referred to Porches by a friend. What a great spot in a so-so location. It is in North Adams, MA. Stopped there heading home from the Berkshires. We stayed in a suite and since it was the summertime, we were able to get a deal on this. Nice king bed, stocked mini-bar, sofa with pull-out bed, and modern bathroom. It was right across the street from the Mass MOCA which is a must-see. Also, there were some decent restaurants in town. Can't wait to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams