“mmmm mmmm tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
HYATTSVILLE
“mmmm mmmm tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My son and I spent a night in North Adams after a long drive and before a week of hiking on the AT. We sat at the bar while waiting for our take-out sandwiches. The restaurant and bar are simply furnished, clean and pleasant. Staff pleasant, service prompt. The take-out salad was a bit small, but the the sandwiches were mmmm mmmm tasty!

Visited July 2014

“Great local business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I had a great meal. The service was excellent. The decor is cool to see the old photos of town. I would Highly recommend a visit.

Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful casual dinner, sitting outside on a balmy July evening. Service was very good, and we enjoyed the evening specials. I had the blackened scallops served on a bed of greens, and my partner had a flat-iron steak topped with crab. I'm allergic to raw tomatoes, and the server made sure that there wasn't any tomatoes served with our dinner and salads. Our shared app of bacon wrapped shrimps was outstanding. There is a good selection of wines by the glass, and the prices are reasonable. Will return again.

Visited July 2014
Lake Pleasant, New York
“will go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

A bank officer recommended this place to us and it was delightful. Sat immediately, quick service and great food. I had the guppies app and my daughter had a burger. We did not choose outside dining but nice to know it's offered. Plan on going back since my daughter will be attending MCLA.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Acton, Massachusetts
“The Hub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food for a reasonable cost. I had a sirloin strip steak that was about 12 ounces with 2 sides for less than $18. My wife had salmon and it was very good as well. This seems to be one of the busiest restaurants in North Adams. Locals and visitors keep this place busy.

Visited May 2014