“Fun Place, Great Pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
New York
“Fun Place, Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Casual Pub Dining, delicious food. and the pizza is delish! Be prepared to wait for a table at times...but, a line means it's a great place to eat!

Visited November 2012

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Helpful Owner, Tasty Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Found this bar as heard it was going to show a Football match i wanted to watch whilst in Boston. The owner happily put the game on for me. Grabbed a burger whilst I watched and was surprised how fresh and tasty it was given I thought I was just in a standard Irish Bar.

If I am back in Boston, I would def head back here for lunch again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belize
“CONVENIENT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Large menu something for everyone and an easy walk from Village B & B. Recently opened for Sunday breakfast and lunch

Visited October 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good food, crowded on Sat at 5pm - wait for table with kids not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I previously reviewed O’Hara’s in August 2011. Went for dinner at 5 pm on an October (2012) Saturday – 4 adults & 2 young (3 & 6 y.o.) children. We had to wait 25 minutes to get a table. That was not great with the children – they were anxious and the waiting area surrounds the bar. They did NOT stay still. However once we were seated the service was excellent and there was a wide food selection- all of it reasonably priced (I was the grandfather- payer of the check, so I was happy with that!). The meals were served quickly, the food was good, and everyone liked their meals – including the two children who had chicken fingers. I had pan–seared haddock; the other adults had chicken dishes (pot pie, & a pasta dish) and a steak. All were happy with the meals. The restaurant was noisy and certainly crowded. When we left about 6:30 pm the waiting line was very long. A suggestion, go early if a Saturday or go on another night if you do not like crowds and waiting. I rate it a “4” based on quality and price of food; I would give it a “3” based on wait times and atmosphere for eating

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quispamsis, Canada
“Fabulous meal - great hosts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had 2 meals at O'Hara's while we were staying at the Needham Sheraton. It was a short drive from the hotel, but well worth it. Our first night I thoroughly enjoyed the Haddock O'Hara which was served with a side of squash. The second evening I had a Chicken and Asparagus dish which was also very delicious. The restaurant was very busy both evenings and has a pub atmosphere. Our waitresses were very friendly and attentive and offered suggestions for our meal, our drinks and added some local attractions information to the conversation as well. On our first evening we enjoyed meeting one of the owners who explained to us the expansion they have planned, the second location they operate and really made us feel welcome in the restauarant.

• Visited September 2012