“Making you feel at home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Lane Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newton
Park Lane Bed & Breakfast
You added Park Lane Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
11 Park Lane, Newton, MA 02459   |
Special Offer
Book Direct For Best Rate
Ranked #1 of 6 Newton B&B and Inns
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Making you feel at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at Jim&Patti's B&B for a a week for a training course (from work). The reason I chose the B&B instead of a big hotel chain was the ideal location to get to the training center without having to use a car. I must say that it was definitely the right decision. From day 1 the hosts made me feel very welcome - as if I was a member of the family. The B&B is very clean and very quiet at night and the breakfast was excellent with fresh fruits and freshly baked bread served every morning. The neighbourhood is very pretty and I felt safe to walk anywhere at any time. The next T station is on a 10 minute walk and Newton center with a variety of restaurants is very close by.
Something that you don't get at many places is the fact that Jim and Patti are very open towards their guests, happily share any visitor/sightseeing insider tips for Boston with you, give you immediate dining out tips for the near vicinity and they are just there to give you any help that you require. Absolutely 5 star B&B and hosts. I am looking forward to returning to Park Lane B&B one day. Thank you very much to you both!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We spent a beautiful week at the Park Lane during a meditation retreat. The room was simple and lovely, breakfast really yummy with wonderful chats!
We left our special traveling pillows behind accidentally, and they were well cared for and delivered by another guest!

We will definitely be going back.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jillilenecohen
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

While I was unable to stay with Patti and Jim during my stay in Boston, they went above and beyond to help me with my last minute accommodations. On top of finding us a place, they invited us to breakfast, gave us a layout of the city and provided us with an extremely helpful tourist map of the city. Thanks again for all your help!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mark T
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Did you know that Labor Day Weekend is move in day for a dozen colleges in the greater Boston area. We reserved a couple of months in advance from a foreign country. Jim and Patti were most gracious in assisting us getting to their most comfortable guest house. Located on the convenient green line, all the tourist areas were very convenient. Our room was perfect, perched on the 3rd floor. The people from several countries made our breakfast times so interesting. We were able to share about our experiences with people from 3 continents.
We had an early departure on our last day. The breakfast pre-pack was great as we arrived at the airport. For a truly great taste of Boston we recommend Park Lane as a best place to land. Jim and Patti take good care of you. Don't miss the opportunity. A best value in the Boston area. Thanks Jim and Patti, looking forward to seeing you again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gregory K
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Park Lane B&B for 5 nights recently and we cannot say enough good things about the quality of the hospitality, food and accomodations. Patti and Jim were extremely helpful hosts in guiding us to great restaurants and shopping in the area, as well as the best routes to see the sites in Boston. They went out of their way to help us in many ways. For example, our son needed a fan for his room at college and we had difficulty finding one at a retail store, so Patti and Jim sold us one of their extra fans at a very minimum charge! the breakfast that was offered had just what we needed and the great conversation with the hosts and other guests added an enjoyable start to every day! We had absolutely no complaints about our stay and we are already booked to stay again in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Paul C
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I called Park Land B&B days before my son was moving to the area. Staff were extremely helpful not only with the reservation but with accommodations for my son before his apartment was available. Staff provided additional resources as I was unfamiliar with the area and needed to get my son settled before he started school. I look forward to staying with them again and MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Pineville, LA.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Though the property was booked for the week I needed, Jim was very considerate & assisted me with decisions for my son who needed a place until his apartment was ready as he will be attending law school there this fall. He was very helpful with suggestions of other lodging & provided me with information as to the details of the area. He even took my contact numbers should somethng come up as available in the near future. I would recommend this property for the owners are very helpful.
F.P. Cooper
Louisiana

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
Boston Marriott Newton
Sheraton Needham Hotel
#2 of 2 in Needham
4.0 of 5 stars 311 reviews
Residence Inn Needham Marriott

Been to Park Lane Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!