“Best coffee shop in Newburyport” 5 of 5 stars

(978) 462-3190
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 84 restaurants in Newburyport
Newburyport, Massachusetts
“Best coffee shop in Newburyport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

Fantastic coffee. Very friendly, welcoming staff. My favourite place for a quiet cup of excellent coffee in Newburyport

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Newburyport
“VERY bad service!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2009

Any atmosphere this place had is now ruined by the owner walking around asking everyone if they have ordered as she feels that every single person that walks in must order something to be seated in "her" cafe. She will do this even if the place is virtually empty. Ridiculous!

I will never go there again, and if you don't like being "observed" and "questioned", then you might want to try another place as well.

West Newbury, MA
“Wonderful after-dinner venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

Or if you only have eyes for coffee and dessert. The best coffee/cappucino in the area and more. Great desserts, wonderful staff and the best way to end (or begin) an evening in Newburyport.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“LOVE the ambiance - my husband and I had our first date there (and later ALMOST proposed there), and we've been back...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2008

LOVE the ambiance - my husband and I had our first date there (and later ALMOST proposed there), and we've been back numerous times since. Every time I'm in Newburyport with someone, I have to bring them there! The only reason I chose a four-star rating was because there have been a few times when the drink I've gotten has been less than stellar, but they make up for it in ambiance.