We love the Essex Street Inn and have come back every year since we discovered it. The location is ideal- you step outside the Inn and are only a few feet away from the main street with shops and restaurants, and only a short walk away from the boardwalk and waterfront. We've stayed in many different rooms, but our favorite is the two floor suite with the private roof deck and jacuzzi, which has worked great for our family of three, and has also worked well as headquarters for our family reunion this year (with 12 of us staying in different rooms at the Inn). The breakfast and coffee/tea options are a terrific way to start the day (& it is so nice not to have to make reservations or line up at one of the local restaurants every morning of our stay). The manager and staff have been wonderful and welcoming every year. We love this Inn and Newburyport and will keep coming back as often as we can in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Essex Street Inn is a stunning, comfortable Inn. The Inn is "Historic Newburyport's only downtown lodging". The Inn is only steps away from casual and elegant dining, the famous waterfront, arts and cultural events, fine and funky stores, and the finest antique shops. The Inn contains 38 beautifully appointed rooms and suites all wired for high speed internet access including the only "Floating Cottage " in newburyport. A lovely Breakfast Room offers fresh teas and coffees, Continental Breakfast and several newspapers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Essex Street Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex Street Hotel Newburyport
- Essex Street Inn And Suites
- The Essex Street Hotel