“2nd time Week Long Visit. ” 5 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Needham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
“2nd time Week Long Visit. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Everything I've come to expect in a Sheraton. Great Gym Pool and Spa. Plenty of Equipment. Lockers available.
Very good Happy hour at the Bar. Great food. Live music some nights. Very adult professional bar atmosphere.
Rooms very large modern and clean.
Staff is great always smiles very accommodating and professional.
This is a business traveler hotel not really for the kiddies it's in an industrial development. Perfect for a traveler. This is my 2nd stay and won't be my last.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's a good hotel for business trips - comfortable, clean, restaurant serves decent food. Staff are super friendly and efficient. Gym and pool are great and they served free cookies! Only downside for me was the walls are pretty thin- i could hear my neighbours phone calls and chat quite clearly. Reception was attentive though and did as much as they could to resolve.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at the Sheraton Needham last weekend for a family event. Location is decent, close proximity to Boston's western suburbs. Room was great; had the newly renovated Sheraton design. Free club access was a great plus as well. Good overnight parking rates, and a very comfy bed as well. Even the pull out sofa was very comfortable. Pleasant lobby, passable fitness center, and decent service contributed to an essentially flawless stay. A shout out to Joshua Haberman at the front desk who maintained an excellent attitude as well as great customer service over the phone prior to our stay. Gave us a great check-in experience and really helped set the tone for our time there.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Weirs Beach, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a brief web search for nearby hotels we selected the Sheraton Needham for the night and were not disappointed. We booked the room through the website and arrived a few hours later. Check-in was quick & easy. The room was clean & spacious with comfortable bed. We went down to lobby bar/dining room for a late dinner & was greeted by cordial staff. The simple meal was delicious & attractively presented. The staff was helpful & polite, especially Allison (front desk supervisor). While its location is not close to many activities or attractions, it's right off the highway and served our need well. We added this place to our list of hotels we'd return to again!

Room Tip: Book through "Starwoods Hotels" website & look for discount rates (AAA).
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Garry F, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Needham Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello!

Thank you for visiting us at Sheraton Needham. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad to hear our staff ensured your experience was fantastic and I'll make sure to pass the compliments onto Allison. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip! Until then, travel safe and be well.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel since it is close to my office in Needham. There is nothing much to write about this place it okay and clean, they do not offer breakfast in room rates. it is secluded place and seems like you are in middle of nowhere.

Wifi in my room was very patchy to say the least.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and am sorry we have not been able to go above and beyond your expectation with your stay with us. Please feel free to contact us the next time you are staying with us so we can help you set up a rate that will include breakfast for your stay. It does seem like our property is in the middle of no where but feel free to connect with our front desk staff next time you are in! They will have some great recommendations for things to do locally and hopefully by the time we see you, the weather will be nice and warm! Until then, travel safe and live well!

Zurich, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

We were here for a conference, and as a conference hotel, it served our needs well, including all meals. As we had sessions all day, and there was so much snow outside, I was not actually able to check out what is nearby. But from my room window, it seemed we were in the middle of nowhere. But my gratitude to the staff for making my stay pleasant: from room service to the ones serving us for the conference, as well as the receptionist, who tried his best to find me a taxi to the airport in the middle of snowy conditions!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the good review! I'll make sure to pass on the compliments to my staff. I'm sorry you had to be here while it was snowing, hopefully you can come back to us when it's sunny and warm. It does seem like we are stuck in the middle of no where but let us know if you are looking for any activites to keep you occupied! Our front desk staff can provide you with some information on local activities, we have some great walking trails and kayaking just around the corner!

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

I don't usually bother to write reviews, but I felt compelled to this time. I know that I always read them before booking a hotel, and so I felt the need to warn others.
This hotel was extremely disappointing, and I would never go back. I've stayed in a lot of Sheratons over the years, and this is the worst. The location is terrible (there's a reason that they don't show you photos that show the setting). The decor is faded and shabby (the photos are very old, especially those of the pool!). I also had not known that there was only a parking garage for parking. It was very poorly lit, with no security cameras, and felt dangerous.
I can't remember the last time that I was so relieved to check out of somewhere. The best word to describe this place is creepy.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Garry F, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Needham Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your feedback, and I hope you know that we are 100% committed to ensuring the safety and security of our guests. I will relay your concerns of the parking garage to my engineering staff. I also apologize for not meeting your expectation to your stay.

I would appreciate the opportunity to connect directly regarding your experience. My email address is Garry.Fiore@sheraton.com, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Garry Fiore

Been to Sheraton Needham Hotel? Share your experiences!