“Helpful member of staff” 3 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Needham
GreenLeadersBronze level
London, United Kingdom
“Helpful member of staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times for business. While the location isn't great for shopping, bars/restaurants etc, the actual hotel is pleasant and the recent renovation has improved the experience of staying here. My room (5th floor) was a good size, clean and modern.

The staff were all very frinedly, from the front desk to bar staff. I would like to mention one particular member of staff who took time out of her day to drive me to my office in the hotel's shuttle bus (even though this wasn't her role!) - Anne Engel. She is a true asset to Sheraton.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Gurki S, General Manager at Sheraton Needham Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Hope you had a safe trip back to UK. I could not agree anymore with you about Anne. She is my assistant but like everyone else here always jumping in to do whatever she needs to do take care of guest requests which sounds like in your case was the Shuttle run. Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Gurki

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I booked this hotel because it was pretty on the images I saw online. So, for my trip to Boston, I didn't know how to go to this hotel because it was hard to find. To go inside the hotel, you have to go up the hill, which is sometimes slippery. The rooms were big, comfortable.Staff was really friendly, when we had questions, she was always here to help us, she even printed out a Boston map for us, how Nice is That !! It has a shuttle bus to get you to the T train. And you can ask her to reserve a taxi for you. There was a gym at that hotel, quite big, but not enough exercise machines. There's a restaurant there, a little bit expensive but i had no choice.. the restaurants nearby were closed. But other than that, I enjoyed my stay at this Sheraton Needham !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Sounds like you had a memorable trip to Boston and enjoyed your accommodations at the Sheraton Needham. Thank you for recognizing the staff friendliness, which I truly believe is our best asset. In regards to your feedback about the F&B options and pricing we have just recently opened or Link grab & go which offers Starbucks beverages along with breakfast sandwiches, lunch salads & wraps all priced between $4-$8. Hopefully we get to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Allendale, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I have been going to the hotel(multiple times a year) for the last 8 years or so when attending Boston College events. We find the staff very friendly and eager to serve. The hotel lobby, bar and rooms have been recently renovated which makes our stay even more pleasant. There are some very fine restaurants in the area and it is convenient to downtown Boston by car or via the "T"(have to take hotel shuttle or taxi to station). If you are looking for a Hotel in the Boston suburbs that is more reasonably priced than downtown Boston, this would be my choice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi John,

Thank you for your loyalty over the last 8 years and hopefully for many more years to come. I am glad you are happy with the end product post renovations. If there is anything I can assist with please do not hesitate to contact me at gurkirat.singh@sheraton.com and I look forward to hopefully seeing you during one of your future visits to the hotel.

Gurki

Been to Sheraton Needham Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sheraton Needham Hotel

Address: 100 Cabot Street, Needham, MA 02494
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Needham
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Needham
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sheraton Needham Hotel 3.5*
The Sheraton Needham is adjacent to the Interstate 95/Massachusetts Route 128 high-tech corridor. Just minutes from downtown Boston, our hotel has 4,500 square feet of meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Needham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Needham
Needham Sheraton

If you own or manage Sheraton Needham Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.