“I see that this place has a lot of positive reviews, but I've never had something here that I've been satisfied with...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Town House of Pizza

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 56 restaurants in Needham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2008

I see that this place has a lot of positive reviews, but I've never had something here that I've been satisfied with. Slices are tiny and overpriced, pizza dishes are overcooked, and steak tip sub was stale and dry. I will never try this place again. What should I be getting that everyone else likes so much???

64% Recommend
“Best place around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2008

Best place around.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've been here a few times and each time I've ordered the Super Steak. Very tasty and loaded with the beef. Not sure...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2008

I've been here a few times and each time I've ordered the Super Steak. Very tasty and loaded with the beef. Not sure about the pizza or other items but the place is definitely worth visiting again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“When you go here, remember to say 'Efharisto' at the end.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007

When you go here, remember to say 'Efharisto' at the end.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very ok place! I would...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2007

Very ok place! I would eat here even if there were other options. "Efharisto"