“Superior accommodation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Needham
Calgary, Canada
“Superior accommodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our one night stay, October 14th, at Residence Inn Need ham Marriott was an experience to remember.
We've beed welcomed professionally by the reception staff, provided all the information we neeeded. We've been also surprised to learn that this hotel offer a light supper up to 7 pm.
Our room was modern, nicely decorated and very clean. The bathroom was spacious and well-equipped. We start the next day with a good breakfast from the plentiful and varied buffet.
Overall, Residence Inn Needham Marriott is a great hotel with exeptional staff. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Needham Marriott, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Robby_Cristian,

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Residence Inn in Needham. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, amenities, and staff. Thanks for choosing us for your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Best,
Michael Gendrin, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Marion, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The hotel is brand new as of fall 2013, and so immaculate. Breakfast is included, and was excellent, with many choices of hot items. About three nights a week they have a free evening snack which can be your supper if on a budget. Rooms well-equipped, spacious and comfortable. Nice little gym and pool. Friendly staff. Worth the visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Oakland, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Brand new, clean hotel! GREAT STAFF....... SUPER CLEAN ROOMS, GREAT BREAKFAST. HOTEL IS SUPER CLEAN! Well worth the price! I would definitely say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at.....

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Woodstock, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights, 9/20 and 9/21. Our objective was to see the Arnold Arboretum Saturday morning and the Boston Red Sox that evening, but we really enjoyed the room itself. Spacious, great attention to detail, three Samsung Smart TVs, all the amenities, and even great plumbing fixtures -- I know, most people perhaps don't care about that but we did -- whether in the sink or shower everything worked so well. And probably our best night's sleep or two in a while -- great comfort, quality mattress (I didn't look to see the brand name, but we slept long and soundly).

The staff was courteous and friendly, the breakfast buffet great, and although Needham itself was not our goal, we were all of 6 miles from the Arboretum, and maybe 10 into the Fenway area. It's well situated without having to be in the congested center of the city -- free parking, close to the Interstate (I95) and to the Mass Pike, but we took all back roads just because. (GPS helps for Boston). Our plan was the Green line in that night, and the MBTA was all of 3 miles away.

We'd easily return, and highly recommend this fine Inn. They have put together a high quality option with loads of convenience, all close to whatever you have in mind for the Boston area.
Enjoy!

Room Tip: We liked the corner suite. Two couples could share this quite well, but still have their own space.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights recently. I cannot say enough about the wonderful and friendly staff. Seriously, they were great. The rooms are great and the workout facility is well above average. I loved the shower in my room. The hotel is modern and feels far swankier than other Residence Inns in the area. I agree that the location in a business/industry park is not the greatest, but it is convenient to I-95. I will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is my first Tripadvisor review, and I'm writing it because I've never ever seen a more helpful and friendly staff.
I had forgotten my mac mini DP to VGA adapter and they actually volunteered to buy me a new one, just as a favor. As an extra, when my cab was late, they prepared a complimentary shuttle. I knew Americans were friendly, but this was something else entirely.
Extras:
Yes, as the others have written, the rooms are huge and new, all the usual amenities. What I also liked was the breakfast - lots of fruit (fresh blueberries !!).
The only downside is the location - if you don't have a car, you're screwed (although I was probably an exception in that sense).
Conclusion:
You own a car and need to stay in a very friendly and nice looking place? I highly recommend this one!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a great hotel - brand new, modern, equipped with a lounge bar. Marriott did a great job making this version of Residence Inn look luxurious. The ONLY issue is the location. The hotel is directly across from a soft drink distribution center and the back-up beeps begin at around 5 AM. We ran the ventilation fan to drown out the noise. Maybe in the future, this area will become more office park and less industrial. We loved our stay - the staff was very helpful, the village of Needham is quaint with a huge variety of shops and restaurants, and except for rush hours, very accessible to Boston. The train station is about a mile from the hotel if you want to leave your car behind. We will be staying here again, but will ask for a room at the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the front of the hotel to avoid the truck noise in the early morning.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Needham Marriott? Share your experiences!