“The Crowne Plaza Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Natick
“The Crowne Plaza Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

If you are looking for a hotel outside of Boston (but still easy to get in and out of the city) - this is a great hotel to pick. It is near the mass pike and Rt. 128. There is plenty to do in the area as well. Restaurants, movie theater, several malls all with-in walking distance or a quick car ride. The staff at the hotel was very accommodating and friendly. We ate at the restaurant on site - The Pantry for breakfast and we would recommend it highly. When you walk in the aroma is very calming and welcoming. The rooms were beautifully done and spacious. It was a win win for our family.

Room Tip: The suites are good for families with children. The adults can have a little private time and still...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Darien, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel is outside of Boston, we were there for a tournament. Conveniently located near Turnpike and Route 9, infront of mall and near all sort of eateries. If you are w/ family/have an event it is convenient. Staff very friendly, rooms clean, efficient location if you need to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and far from elevators. The hallways/doors closing can be noisy.
Clifton Park, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed at this hotel a couple of weekends ago. We were in the area to attend our daughter's graduation from Framingham State University. The staff behind the front desk were consistently friendly and helpful. The room was simple with a very comfortable bed and nice sized washroom. I used the gym and found it well appointed. We ate breakfast at The Pantry restaurant, which is right in the hotel. Both mornings we had the buffet, which was excellent. It featured lots of fresh fruit, delicious scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, roasted potatoes, etc. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here for one night, and having worked all night I really needed some sleep in the morning. I was booked at room 301, which turns out is located right next to the linen closets for house keeping. First thing in the AM I was woken up by loud conversations by housekeeping staff, and slamming doors. I am not sure if the staff was slamming doors, or if the room doors were set up to do that. Either way, I could not get the restful sleep I expected (and needed) in the morning. If I book here again (that's a BIG if) I will stay away from room 301. Management needs to train staff to speak quietly in the hallways.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We spent 3 nights at the hotel. The first night one of the elevators didn't work. The wait time for an elevator was 5 minutes.

They forgot to make up our room after the first night. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and this has never happened before. They were sorry but didn't have an explanation.

The second night the toilet ran in the room next to us for more than 2 hours -- very irritating.

Our last morning our toilet overflowed. Would have liked to go the bathroom before we left, but alas we couldn't.

The organization of the lobby is kind of confusing. I will admit I am directionally challenged but I had a hard time finding the front door!!

My overall conclusion is the is a great hotel for weddings, destinations type things. The hotel just felt tired like the management doesn't have the money to keep things at a level you expect from a Crowne Plaza.

Edmonton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

After a tiring day in Boston, we retreated to the suburbs and find this 7 level hotel. This hotel is quite large and is located besides a huge mall. So if you do not drive, you can walk over there for lots of shopping. Upon entering the lobby, there are so many seating there, with modern chic furniture in retro colours. There is a café there called “The Pantry” that is opened at 6:30am in the morning. There is a night club in the hotel as well. Did not use the fitness and pool so cannot comment there.
The hallways and room seemed like its maintained well, although its starting to look tired. But its quiet and do not seem to be able to hear any guests. The room size is adequate although for quad occupancy, the two beds they provided are double sized, not queens so its tight for two adults. There are no fridge and microwave offered but there is a coffee/tea maker in the bathroom shelves. Ice buckets, glasses and coffee mugs are provided. Premium toiletries provided which includes face/body lotion, shower cap and shower gel which is a plus! Bathroom is larger than average size and the dark brown colour chosen for its trim fits. Large bathroom counter with large sink, Multiple shelves holding hand, face and bath towels and hair dryer on the left side. The hair dryer is not the wall mounted type so you can bring it out of the bathroom in case of peak times. Toiletries, coffee/tea making machine, coffee cups, glasses, and condiments on the right side. Shower has a curved rod so you get more elbow room. There is even a makeup mirror that lights up for the ladies.
The flat panel TV however is small. There are two small glass bottles of the premium water you can buy in room for $5 each. The lamps and ice bucket is chrome so it matches really well with the dark furniture colours. The beds and spreads are comfortable and feels really premium. There is one window in the room and the air conditioner unit is responsive.
Since no free breakfast is provided usually at Crowne Plaza hotels, just walk over to the mall nearby. WiFi was provided complimentary to us.
Overall, clean, premium and modern feel to it. Staff was fine.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The executive suite is amazing I am currently staying here on my 5 year anniversary. The only thing I don't like it seems like the front desk staff is kinda rude when I call down to them, I also was really thirsty so I asked for a water bottle most hotels have them behind the counter the lady behind the counter said no I don't have water but you can buy some at the restaurant or at Starbucks. So I do hope a manager would check on them or I wouldn't come back here.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!