“Good choice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Natick
Aldan, Pennsylvania
“Good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at this property in December 2014 for a job related visit. I am a frequent traveler and often chose Crowne Plazas-which have admittedly lost much of their panache over the years. This hotel is a good representative of the chain today: a very solid mid class hotel. Located in very commercial area convenient to shopping and business. Rooms recently rennovated and nicely appropriated with large flat screen, available movie rental, ample outlets at desk space and in room fridge and robes. Bath also spacious (not one where to sit, door must be closed) and updated. Had restaurant and nice breakfast buffet. Hotel staff rates a 3 out of 5. I experienced both great as well as horrific service. Would stay again for business, however, would not be my choice for a pleasure visit.

Room Tip: Ask for rennovated room
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear tbnott,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent visit. We know you have many options and are so glad to here you were thrilled with your "Verve" experience at our uniquely renovated Crowne Plaza. We are fortunate to be located conveniently to all the Natick area has to offer; we also have a complimentary shuttle that services within two miles of the hotel! We are glad to hear you found the rooms well appointed and spacious, and enjoyed our buffet in the Pantry Restaurant.

I would like to speak with you to obtain a few more details about the customer service you received, if you could contact me by email or phone at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your return!

mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Natick, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This review is about 2 events I attended at the hotel twice in the past month and a half. In the past two months I attended two events a bar mitzvah and a company party. In both events I saw a staff member come into the room and take food off of the buffet and eat it during the event. It was the same staff member both times. I hate to write a bad review of this place because I think the events both were great and the food was excellent. I know that the staff was notified about the first incident with the employee eating food off of a buffet because a few mins after it happened the employee was removed from the event. I can tell you I was absolutely shocked when the same employee did it again at the next event I was attending. I contacted the hotel via email and voicemail to voice my concern and no one ever returned my email or phone call. I hope the problem has been taking care off and that the hotel does a better job at responding to calls and emails.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Diane C,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I'm very glad to hear the food was delicious and both events went very well, however I am very sorry for the poor impression you received as a result of these two incidents.
Please know we take these types of comments very seriously and I assure you it will be looked into further and addressed by our Senior Catering and Banquets staff. If you have the opportunity, please contact me directly by email (mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com) or phone to discuss in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you and thank you again for your comments.

Warm regards,
Deer park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed at this gem of a hotel which is about 15 miles outside of the city many times throughout the past year and a half. It's simple awesome ! I came upon it quite by accident when my daughter moved to Boston and every hotel worth staying at was booked for move in weekend. This boutique style hotel is an ode to my childhood with it's retro theme and extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Side note: since this hotel is considered a business hotel it's less expensive on the weekends !

• Stayed December 2014
Dear Young185,
Thank you for your wonderful review and kind comments about our staff! We're so glad you like our fabulous decor and retro theme, and we're so delighted to be your new home when visiting your daughter in the Boston area. We look forward to your return soon and wish you a happy, healthy New Year. See you in 2015!!

Warmest Regards,
mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
Lugano, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed there for one night.
Room very spacious, clean.
Wa there only late at night and leaving early.
Minor remark: I tried to get some drinks from the automatic vending machine, not having small bills I tried to change 50$ at the front desk but at night it wasn't possible.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Alberto-Paradiso,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Natick. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your short time with us, and that you found our rooms comfortable, clean and spacious. I apologize for the trouble you had with getting change; this has been followed up on with our overnight staff. We appreciate your willingness to share this feedback as it gives us the chance to improve.

Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again!

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

I've stayed here multiple times in business. hotel has a retro vibe. Room has always been clean. Hotel has a business center and a small gym. It also has a restaurant but I've only ate there for breakfest. Hotel is close by to other restaurants.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear ckerber,
Thank you for your comments and for always choosing us when you visit Natick! We are glad to hear your positive feedback on the retro decor and our comfortable, clean rooms. In the future, we welcome you to visit our Pantry Restaurant or Violet Thorn lounge for a quick bite to eat and a great place to unwind. Happy Holidays and we look forward to your return!

Albany, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

The Crowne Plaza is conveniently located in Western Boston. Nearby is an excellent mall and many great food choices. Check-in was seamless and I was up in my room (after a very long day) in less than 5 minutes. The room was a tad small, but well appointed and a great place to relax. The bathroom had been re-modeled to an excellent standard and I enjoyed the very large sink. Overall I was very impressed with my stay at the Crown Plaza and will definitely consider it again in the future.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear Alan J,
Thank you for your great review! We're happy to hear you had a wonderful visit and had a quick, yet friendly check-in after a long day, and found our rooms well appointed for your needs. We hope you will choose us again in the future whether traveling to Boston for business or leisure. Happy Holidays and thank you again for your feedback!

Truro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

We stayed here for 3 days in November as part of a bus tour(sports week-end). The room was very nice although I found it a bit small with not much room for the suitcases. The lobby area was very bright and colorful and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is a Starbucks in the lobby as well as a Keurig in the room. There is a restuarant in the lobby-we didn't eat there but other people on the bus said it was good. We had breakfast there every morning(which was included in the bus tour) and it was very good. The Natick Mall is just across the street within walking distance as well as Shoppers World right around the corner. A really nice feature of the hotel is the shuttle bus service which is free. They will pick you up at the front door and take you anywhere within a 2 mile radius and when your ready to go back you call the hotel and the will come and get you. It is a comfortable hotel and we enjoyed our stay there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Carole L,
Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Natick and had a chance to explore the area and do some shopping, using our complimentary shuttle! Thank you for pointing out our fabulous decor and clean, inviting lobby area, and most importantly our hotel staff! We hope to welcome you back next time you return to Natick and wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.

Warm Regards,
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!