“Good business hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Natick
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I've stayed here multiple times in business. hotel has a retro vibe. Room has always been clean. Hotel has a business center and a small gym. It also has a restaurant but I've only ate there for breakfest. Hotel is close by to other restaurants.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Albany, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Crowne Plaza is conveniently located in Western Boston. Nearby is an excellent mall and many great food choices. Check-in was seamless and I was up in my room (after a very long day) in less than 5 minutes. The room was a tad small, but well appointed and a great place to relax. The bathroom had been re-modeled to an excellent standard and I enjoyed the very large sink. Overall I was very impressed with my stay at the Crown Plaza and will definitely consider it again in the future.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Truro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for 3 days in November as part of a bus tour(sports week-end). The room was very nice although I found it a bit small with not much room for the suitcases. The lobby area was very bright and colorful and the staff was friendly and helpful. There is a Starbucks in the lobby as well as a Keurig in the room. There is a restuarant in the lobby-we didn't eat there but other people on the bus said it was good. We had breakfast there every morning(which was included in the bus tour) and it was very good. The Natick Mall is just across the street within walking distance as well as Shoppers World right around the corner. A really nice feature of the hotel is the shuttle bus service which is free. They will pick you up at the front door and take you anywhere within a 2 mile radius and when your ready to go back you call the hotel and the will come and get you. It is a comfortable hotel and we enjoyed our stay there.

ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were visitng our family in Boston, and choose to stay at " The Verve",otherwise known as , The Crown Plaza Natick.We have stayed here many times over the last few years, as the staff, service, rooms and ease of getting on the highway to Boston is great. The rooms are spacious and modern . We are members of the Crowne Plaza family of hotels and had a room no the executive floor. Complimentary wifi was provided.The breakfast buffet , available in The Pantry was easily accessible and service was very prompt and courteous. Parkng at the hotel was easily obtained and front desk staff was very friendly. We look forward to staying here again when we visit our family.Thanks Melanie and Brett.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear 1diva,
Thank you very much for your glowing feedback! We are thrilled you have made us your home over the past years and appreciate your loyalty when searching for hotels in the area. As valued IHG Rewards Club members, thank you for choosing us and I'm glad you got to enjoy our complimentary high speed internet access. I have passed along your great compliments to our Pantry Restaurant team and so glad you enjoyed your meal! Most of all, thank you for taking the time to recognize the great service you received during breakfast and with Guest Services. I enjoyed sharing your comments with Bret and the rest of the Verve team!

Thank you again for sharing your comments and spreading the word. We look forward to seeing your familiar faces again and welcoming you back. Have a happy and healthy holiday season!

Best Regards,
508-416-1350
mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room is comfortable and the staff friendly. Yesterday, Housekeeping came in to straighten up but did not replenish coffee, or leave us with any washcloths or lotion. It was after midnight when we got back and discovered this so this morning I left them a note propped up again at the pillow on the unmade bed.....which was still there when we got in this evening, again quite late. Housekeeping clearly was not in the room at all today. Again, as a civilized person I feel it's too late to call down and ask for them, plus staff probably have their hands full with the extremely intoxicated attendees at a high school class reunion, who we had to sidestep to avoid in order to enter the hotel when we got back from our evening out....along with all the other guests who had been evacuated following the fire alarm .... Thinking staff are having more pressing concerns to deal with.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear theonewhogetsaway,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your candid feedback. Please know we take these comments very seriously and cherish any opportunities to improve our services for our valued guests. I am very sorry that the housekeeping service has fallen short of the quality of service you expect from the Crowne Plaza brand. Your satisfaction is our top priority and I am truly sorry you have been made to feel otherwise.
I would like the chance to speak with you regarding your comments at your convenience; please contact me at 508-416-1350 or by email, mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com. Thank you again for your honesty and I look forward to speaking with you. Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards,
Assistant Guest Services Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an unimaginable situation in which my venue canceled on me due to overbooking, ten days before my wedding. When I contacted the Crowne Plaza Natick, the banquet manager met with me right away, went over my previously “designed” reception and bent over backwards to make it all happen and within my budget. Her staff were also extremely helpful and flexible.

The meal was delicious and the staff were welcoming and warm; the reception was even better than we had hoped for from the original venue. Also, the staff at the main desk was very helpful in getting us a lovely room for our honeymoon stay that night.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Anne S,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!! We're so glad our staff was able to assist in your unimaginable situation by putting together your dream wedding! We have a spectacular banquet and catering team and I am so happy to hear everything worked out in the end. We appreciate your comments on our staff and of course, the delicious food!

Best of luck to you both, and congratulations! Happy holidays and we hope to see you again soon!!

Warm Regards,
Assistant Guest Services Manager
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

For a slightly upscale price I expect everything to be upscale. This Crowne Plaza mostly delivers, but does nothing special that would warrant five stars. The staff was helpful and pleasant, the room was clean and well furnished, but my first-floor location was very near to function rooms. A wedding that went on way into the evening made so much noise, I found it hard to concentrate on work. Also, there was excessive plumbing noises ... I really can do without knowing every time my neighbors urinate. Breakfast was tasty. My guess is that one or another of the nearby competitors might deliver as much for less money.

Room Tip: Stay off the first floor unless having an outdoor sitting area is appealing.