“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Natick
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I travel 325 days a year for work and I have to say this was by far one of the best stays I've had this year. Not only was the house staff courteous and friendly, as a Platinum member of IHG they definitely made sure that I felt welcome and I was consistently greeted by smiling faces. The night I stayed of there was a band and it was awesome to not have to go far if I wanted a little entertainment! The hotel was clean and I definitely look forward to coming back. If you are visiting Boston but don't want to spend an arm an a leg, the value is great. Only 20 minutes from downtown boston via car and if you forgot something while traveling there's plenty of stores right in the area to get you taken care of. Really looking forward to my next visit!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

291 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel decor had me perplexed. It was very modern, but had a lot of nostalgia items (old motorcycle, phone booth playing "The Birds", etc. I liked it, though. The room was very quiet, clean and comfortable. The staff was really nice, very friendly, and awesome to deal with. I was part of a large company function, and they were right on top of things all the way through the two day event.

Two things annoyed me. I couldn't find any information about where the hotel gym was -- either on line or in the room directory. And the second item was breakfast. While they did offer a buffet, I wanted to order off the menu. The staff was non-existent, and when my breakfast did come, it wasn't hot. I didn't even bother the second morning of my stay.

That being said, I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip in the area. I would say it's best for business travelers, as I didn't really see it appealing to families.

Room Tip: The 4th floor is the executive floor, and it was very, very, quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear MtHopper,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay! We are honored to have hosted this company event; it is wonderful to hear our staff executed all parts seamlessly and exceeded expectations. We are thrilled for your feedback on our unique, eclectic decor and glad you found the rooms comfortable, clean and well appointed. Thank you for this glowing feedback!

I am very sorry you did not easily find any information on our 24-hour fitness center. In addition to this, I also apologize for your dissatisfaction with your breakfast in the Pantry and that it was cold when served to you. If you wish to discuss any items in greater detail, feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to your next visit to the Verve!

mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The room was organised by L&L Tours for one night.

The hotel's location is quite confusing and in nights it can really be quite a pain. Our room's aircon was not working and were given another room. It's rather surprising that the room was not properly prepared before the occupants came in, in fact at 11pm in night.

Hotel as such is good but this change put us off since we had to move out very early in the morning.

The rooms were spacious and clean with good amenities.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear RupeshKG,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent trip. I'm pleased to hear you found our rooms to be comfortable, spacious and well equipped for your needs. I am truly sorry that the air conditioning unit was not working, and for the inconvenience caused by your room needing moved. As a Crowne Plaza, we strive to ensure all amenities and furnishings are in proper working condition for our valued guests, and I regret this was not properly taken care of in advance for you.

We appreciate all feedback and are always searching for ways to improve. We hope you will choose us again if your travels bring you back to Natick. Have a wonderful day!

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Easy to find, easy access by car but quiet a bit in the middle of nowhere. Reception personal was a disaster, no customer care at all. Had a late arrival, we nearly had to apologize to wake them up at 10pm.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Sandy D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback. I sincerely apologize you did not have a warm welcome upon your arrival, and that your interactions with our Guest Services team did not meet the level of service you expect from the Crowne Plaza brand.

If you have the chance to discuss your experience in more detail, please contact me by phone (508-416-1350) or email, below. We are grateful for any feedback and welcome all opportunities to improve. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We came to this hotel because they had a great rate on Hotels.com. When we walked in the atmosphere was fun and the music was great, staff was very accommodating and helpful, (thanks Javon)! Room service prices were reasonable and there are great diners near by (j&m diner). Good experience for the price. Now for the stuff they can work on... The tub had a very slow drain, the sink faucet was very loose and I was concerned it might come off. But all together, not bad at all.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Noelle L,

We are glad you chose our hotel as a last minute stop on your trip up to Maine. Our hip and upbeat atmosphere makes us unique for a Crowne Plaza, and we are thrilled for your positive feedback on the music and decor. I'm happy to hear Javon was able to recommend some local dining favorites!

I would like to apologize in regards to your comments on the tub and sink faucet in your guest room, and for any disturbance these items caused during your stay. If you have a chance to contact me directly I can ensure these issues are followed up on thoroughly.

Thank you again and we hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels!

508-416-1350
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was renovated recently and they did an amazing job. This is on route 9
in natick, ma. and it is worth every penny. I think i paid a little over 100.00 for one
night. The rooms are trendy and the hotel itself has a lot of character to it.
They have a nice lounge on the main floor and good food. You almost feel like
you're not in boston. You're not! You're in natick! This place really surprised me
in a good way. Very comfy rooms and very spacious. Very good customer
service and everyone who worked there were very professional

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Melanie F, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear pvenna,

It is wonderful to hear such positive feedback from a Senior Contributor on TripAdvisor! Thank you for reviewing your stay and your experience in the Violet Thorn, as well as your comments on our guest rooms. I am glad you found them comfortable, spacious and well suited for your needs. Also, we are pleased to hear your great feedback on the decor and lobby renovations. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your experience with our 5 star, professional Verve customer service team!

We hope to welcome you back if you are returning to Natick!

Assistant Guest Services Manager
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has renamed itself "The Verve" hotel. When I drove into the parking lot and first saw this property I was not impressed. After spending 3 nights for a conference I can tell you that I am definitely not impressed. At best this is a weak 3 star property. The common area decor is of times gone past with its lava lamps, TV screens with old commercials playing, etc. Check in was a bit rough but after a couple of trips back to the front desk, I got through it. The common areas have carpets that are visibly worn and the 2 elevators are more like rides at an amusement park. They creak and make unnatural noises but arrive quickly. They are definitely in need of replacements. The hotel restaurant is called "The Pantry" and is plays homage to the famous chef, Julia Childs. However, the menu and quality of the food doesn't come close to what Julia would have prepared. The service needs work, the menu is weak and the quality is average. The hallway to my room was lit with different colored lighting making walking down the hallway less than appealing. The rooms are the best part here as they appear to have been recently renovated. The bed was comfortable, good workspace, a/c worked well. The flat screen TV did not work well as most of the stations had a weak signal. My advice: There is a Marriott Courtyard and Hampton Inn literally around the corner. I know I'll be staying at one of those should I come back into this area again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Biztraveler2222,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have undergone some major renovations and I am very glad you found the rooms well appointed and bed comfortable. We strive to deliver efficient and exceptional service to all our guests and I regret that you did not have an easy check-in, and on top of this experienced issues with the television in your room.

If you have the opportunity to discuss your recent stay in more detail, please reach out to me directly by phone or email (mfaas@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com). Have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,
Assistant Guest Services Manager
508-416-1350

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!