“Incredible Dream Team Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Natick
Natick, Massachusetts
“Incredible Dream Team Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wow! Where do I begin? I booked a one night stay during Valentine's day weekend for myself and my husband of 10 years as a surprise night away from the kids. Unfortunately, I booked it through Expedia and there was a huge snow storm that weekend keeping us homebound with the kids. After going back and forth with Expedia to switch to the following weekend to the 22nd, I had no success. I called the hotel and spoke with Felix....What an amazing customer service experience! Felix stayed on the phone with me for almost 45 minutes while Expedia, which was on three way sorted out their issue. I never expected for Expedia to have such difficulty providing the service I needed. I was even more surprised that Felix, from the Crowne Plaza kept his professional demeanor the whole time and patiently sorted out dates with me to make sure that our night out could actually happen.
As a mom of three, I can't tell you how nice it is when you can actually take one evening for yourself. I was so impressed with Felix's customer service that I never forgot his name. The Crowne is close to home for us so easily accessible if we needed to get back home. We had never been there before. The decor right from the entrance is beautiful and very chic. It could easily be a New York lounge type space.
When we came in we were very kindly greeted by the desk duo Markus and Paulina. I hoped I spelled that correctly ;)
These two employees were so helpful. They firstly were able to answer every single question we had. The told us about everything we could do in the hotel first. After asking if we could have a room to a corner of a hall (to avoid being a semi noisy room-heehee), we were upgraded to one of the business class corner rooms. It was a beautiful room with a nice view that overlooked all of the lights at the mall. I loved the city like scene.
Markus and paulina told us about the Pantry which had a wine tasting that was going for a few hours, we enjoyed a mussel appetizer that was incredibly tasty. We then asked them about the bar "Violet Thorn", also a very chik look. The Dj was there later that night pumping great beats. The bartender Leanne was so sweet and polite. She delivered excellent service and payed us quite a bit of attention. She made us a mean 007. It was sooooo good.
After multiple trips to our new friends at the service desk, we found out that the hotel offers a shuttle that would take us anywhere within two miles. We crossed over to the mall and ate at PF Changs. Afterwards the van picked us up. There was no wait, our driver showed up in under 10 minutes!
Our room was beautiful. When I first booked the room, I didn't think the description really detailed much of a difference between a room and a buisiness class room. While I never got to see the room I rented, I knew immediately that we would be back much more often and it would be to the executive room.
We had an amazing time but the service there was everything!!!! It made our stay much more pleasurable. We had a great time laughing with the staff and got to spend the much needed time alone in a great ambiance.
We plan to make our trips there frequently, Hands down the best time to go is during the weekend. While the hotel itself is quieter, it did not deter the staff from proving the best sevice around!!!!
We would definitely reccomend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay. We are looking forward to making this a home away from home :)

Room Tip: Executive rooms are incredible.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Amy A,

We are thankful for your glowing feedback and honored to serve guests like you! Your wonderful comments have been shared with Felix, Markus and Paulina and I'm so happy to hear they were able to make your experience a memorable one. Thank you for sharing your comments on our guest rooms, restaurant, and customer service with other travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next get-a-way!

263 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We found the crown Plaza Natick ( The Verve) last year and have stayed here several times since then, when visiting family in Boston. It is very conveniently located near the Mass Pike so getting into town takes about 20 minutes, depending on traffic. The property is immaculately kept, and the staff has always been very gracious to us.The rooms are very modern We enjoy the convenience of having a quick breakfast at The Pantry and staff there has been accommodating to wishes for egg whites, rather than the scrambled eggs that are offered on the breakfast buffet. The last time we were there, "The Smitherings" were playing in the lobby so it was packed and pretty noisy. We arrived to the hotel at about 9:30 and went to our room to relax. Fortunately, we could not hear any of the music from downstairs in our room. Someone had adjusted the button on the back of our tv , unbeknown to us and the tv would not work properly. We called down to the reception desk, and we were asked if we wanted to change rooms. As we did not, since we were already settled, someone came up immediately and remedied the situation. We had previously enjoyed drinks at The Violet Thorn, on other occasions, but it did not work this time. The rooms are spacious and modern and wifi is provided at no additional cost. The property has a funky, kitschy vibe that we appreciate.Front desk staff are very helpful and courteous. We look forward to returning when we are visiting family again. Thanks ,Crown Plaza Natick- The Verve !

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear 1diva,

We are so pleased you had an enjoyable stay and delightful interaction with our staff! I'm so glad we were able to remedy the situation. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with others. We hope to welcome you back upon your next visit!

East Hartford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I returned to this hotel for the first time after several years. The hotel has been renovated and has a great new look. The staff were very helpful and although we were there for only one night we are sure to return the next time we are in the Boston area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Cthusky322,

Thank you so much for trying us out again! We really enjoyed having you and your wife stay at the hotel and are glad you had a delightful experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Hoboken, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to say thank you to Melaine she was amazing. She helped me in my travels get to the hotel since I was lost. She was calm in a crazy point of my travels. Thank you for getting me their. You are lucky to have amazing associate to represent your Hotel.

Jill Weber

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jill W,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments! I really enjoyed helping you find us and having the chance to meet you! We hope to welcome you back soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You really have to see past the ugly exterior, tradesman-like entrance and bizarre retro-public area to get inside and enjoy this hotel, as initially, we wondered what we booked into. The initial greeting on the reception also did not encourage us,as we were treated to that slightly arrogant, off-hand maaner that Americans sometimes show when dealing with Europeans.
The positive news is that the hotel is actually very good. We had rooms on the 7th floor which had been recently refurbished. It was good sized with extremely comfortable beds and free good quality broadband. There was even a TV in the bathroom but I'm not clear how well used a facility this is! Breakfast was very good and the bar facility was spacious and relaxing. Only slight issue with the rooms is the a/c has individual units in each room, which are always noisy when they kick in, particularly in the night when you are trying to sleep.
There is a very large mall just across the road with plenty good restaurants within a short and more within a short drive to suit all tastes e.g. Cheesecake Factory, Legal Seafood, Outback and more up-market restaurants fro those with larger budgets. The staff were generally very welcoming with time for a wave and a greeting or a quick chat and sorted out any issues quickly without any fuss. We would certainly go back next time we are in the area. Take care on the room rates as they vary significantly from night to night, so make sure you have a clear fixed price for all nights.

Room Tip: Not a location with great views - unless you like Malls - so try to get a Club room or refurbished r...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Euan M,

It was a pleasure having you here with us! We are happy you had the opportunity to take advantage of the fabulous shopping centers nearby. Thank you for sharing how pleased you were with our new Executive Floor rooms. We hope to see you again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here many times for multiple days in 2013 for Business purposes. The entire staff was a great group of people. After the first couple times staying there, they remembered our names and welcomed us back each time. Melanie, the guest services manager at the front desk is fantastic. She was always very helpful to all of us. There was one guy who worked at the front desk that never remembered us but if Melanie was there she would always step us and say 'hello' and 'welcome back!'. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. If I ever had an issue with anything that happened (and I did) I was pleased with the outcome every time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Karlene W,

Thank you! I am pleased you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and would like to thank you for sharing this with others! It was truly wonderful getting to know you and your team, and so nice seeing familiar faces each day. I really appreciate your very kind and thoughtful comments and have shared with the staff as well. I'm glad to hear we were always able to be of service.

Best of luck! Hope to see you soon if you are back in the Boston area.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed on the executive level and the room was fantastic. Decided to take the shuttle to the mall. Russell, our driver, was the best. He took an experience that could have been negative (the hotel ran out of the gift cards that were included in the package we purchased) and made it extremely positive. He went into the mall with us and gave us a small tour on his way to purchase the gift cards. He gave us recommendations for great places to eat and told us where all our favorite stores were. When we were ready to be picked up he was there in less than 5 minutes. He is the reason we will be staying at the hotel again very soon. Can not say enough good things about the level of service we received from him! Over all I would definitely say it was the best hotel experience I have ever had!

• Stayed February 2014
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Zachary R,

We appreciate you sharing your glowing review and wonderful comments about Russell, our Bell Captain. He is a great asset to our team and I am happy, yet not surprised, he was able to turn your experience into a memorable one! I'd like to extend my apologies for the initial situation regarding the gift card, but am glad it worked out. We hope to welcome you back if you have plans to visit Natick again. Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!