“Great last minute service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Natick
Italy & USA
“Great last minute service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

During a road trip and at the last minute we needed a hotel where I could stay while the girls went off to a Taylor Swift concert nearby. Everything in the area was sold out. Once the desk staff knew that my kids were there for the concert a great room opened up! It was clean, the restaurants were completely acceptable and the staff were wonderful. Great job Crowne Plaza you made my three girls very happy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Melanie F, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear BKBA,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the VERVE Crowne Plaza Boston Natick. I am glad your road trip gave you an unexpected stop and a chance to experience our unique property for the first time. Our staff has a strong passion for customer service and I am so glad your daughters had a wonderful time, at the hotel, dining in the restaurant, and at the concert.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future, I am sure Taylor Swift will be here next summer again! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly and I would be happy to set you up with the same great room you had last time.

Melanie Faas
Assistant Guest Services Manager

290 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Antrim, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay, especially if location is important. It is across from the Old Shopper's World Mall and the new Natick Mall which makes for easy access to many great stores, restaurants and movie theaters. It is also a quick and easy commute to Boston via the Massachusetts Turnpike or to Cape Cod via Route 495. The hotel itself is very modern ... the rooms are clean, spacious, attractive and well planned. We had a king size bed which was extremely comfortable ... the bed linens were quite luxurious ... soft, snow white, nicely ironed. The bathroom was large and we really enjoyed the rain shower. We were surprised, however, that such a nice facility did not have either a safe or a refrigerator in the room ... not a major problem but something that we are used to finding in better hotels. Also, the coffee maker in the room was old fashioned rather than one of the newer, more sanitary types so it discouraged me from enjoying a cup of coffee in bed before starting the day ... small inconvenience but something to be considered. The staff at the reception desk was friendly and courteous and check-in and check-out was fast and easy. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Sherrill_11,

Thank you for your informative response regarding your time here with us at The Verve Crowne Plaza. We have been very fortunate to have recently undergone some renovations and are proud to offer our guests the best and freshest accommodations in the area. Thank you for also taking the time to share some of the details that could have made your stay more enjoyable; We pride ourselves on being responsive to our guests needs and please rest assured that your feedback is critical to our commitment to always be improving our property. I hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a great long weekend at the Crowne Plaza. Directly across the street from the beautiful Natick Mall, updated rooms, nice little coffee shop that also serves ice cream. With so many good restaurants around we didn't make it to the one in the lobby. Check in and out was a breeze and ample parking. Would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear RhodeIslandBlinny,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to indulge in some of the areas amenities over the course of the long weekend. We are in a retail and food and beverage heavy area and as a result, our guests are sometimes spoiled with options; however, I assure you that our Pantry Restaurant stands up to the best restaurants in town and I hope that upon return, you are able to join us for the full Verve Experience!

Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

In to MA on business for two weeks & stayed at Natick Crowne Plaza. Hotel is clean & modern with good service. Most are helpful but a few on the reception look the other way when you walk past to avoid contact. I stayed on the Club/Executive floor which didn't seem to offer anything extra & the complimentary drinks & free Morning Newspaper Delivered to Room didn't exist unless you call the coffee machine in the lobby complimentary!
I have stayed in IHG hotels worldwide & the club floor usually means a fridge with soft drinks, juice & snacks to break up the monotony of a long stay.

Also as gold in France you get a nice bottle of wine on arrival & then every 5 days but I only got a small bottle of water for two weeks.

I will stay again as apart from above it was clean & quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms because after 3 years of staying there I still haven't had the plush...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear daven2505,

Thank you for your recent review of the Verve Crowne Plaza Natick! There are absolutely some great points mentioned in your feedback and I hope that you will be confident that I will share these with our management team. I also noticed that you are an IHG Elite member; we greatly value all of our loyal guests whether they are enrolled in the program, are returning guests, or first time guests who are looking to experience our newly renovated property. That being said, there are certainly some perks to being a member such as snacks, upgrades, and breakfast in our Pantry Restaurant. I regret that you were not provided the full IHG Elite experience. Please feel free to contact me regarding your future reservations so that I can ensure that we can be responsive to your needs!

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel on our way to Cape Cod from Nova Scotia. Youngest daughter wanted to visit the nearby American Girl store so this hotel was located ideally. Room was very clean and perfectly large enough for 2 adults and 2 daughters. They allowed us to check in early with no problems and although they accidentally double charged us for 2 bottles of water used in the room...they corrected this very quickly and apologised. This was our second stop at this hotel and we would definitely stop again if in the area, The Natick Mall is walking distance away. Rooms are very well sound proofed too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear DeanW3,

I hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your trip! We are fortunate to be in such an exciting area and we are proud to offer an American Girl package for our arriving guests. Thank you for choosing The Verve Crowne Plaza; I hope that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the unique renovations to our Pantry Restaurant and Violet Thorn Bar during your time with us. I hope that you enjoyed Cape Cod and that your stay with us made the overall trip memorable. We look forward to hosting you again and thank you again for sharing!

tokyo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It's too big to me, but there is always to serve good breakfast at there., and not so expensice at hotel. I always to choose a la carte.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hello freshjuice and thank you for your feedback! As a predominantly business hotel, we recognize the need for our guests to have quality servives that are efficient and affordable. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast at The Pantry and hope that during future visits, if time allows, you can join us in our bar, The Violet Thorn, or for our weekly Sunday Brunch! We are consistently updating our menu offerings so I certainly hope that you are able to experience some of our other offerings moving forward!

Kindest Regards,
Guest Services Manager
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed on July 20, 2013. Used Hotwire and upon arrival, asked for a room at the END of the hall, so it would be quiet. Although the woman smiled at me, she went on to assign me to accessible room on the second floor. The bathroom smelled so much like mold that they should not be renting this room. As I have no allergies and don't like to cause issues, I stayed with the room.

The AC worked great, although loud. The bathroom was handicapped which I don't care for, and really smelled like mold.

I would think twice before using a booking engine like Hotwire based on my experience. Would not stay here again,

Room Tip: Ask for no mold!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear banker1225,

I regret to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet the expectations of our property or the IHG Brand of hotels. We are consistently revisiting our values as they relate to our property, our guest's satisfaction, and the overall experience provided in an effort to ensure that our guests find their stays to be both productive as well as enjoyable. I thank you for sharing your experience and hope that you would consider returning despite the disappointment expressed in your review. If you are available at any time to discuss your recent stay please feel free to contact me directly and so that I may ensure your satisfaction with our hotel.

Guest Services Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!