“Great time” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Natick
Rhode Island
“Great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a great long weekend at the Crowne Plaza. Directly across the street from the beautiful Natick Mall, updated rooms, nice little coffee shop that also serves ice cream. With so many good restaurants around we didn't make it to the one in the lobby. Check in and out was a breeze and ample parking. Would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear RhodeIslandBlinny,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to indulge in some of the areas amenities over the course of the long weekend. We are in a retail and food and beverage heavy area and as a result, our guests are sometimes spoiled with options; however, I assure you that our Pantry Restaurant stands up to the best restaurants in town and I hope that upon return, you are able to join us for the full Verve Experience!

Peter Barry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

In to MA on business for two weeks & stayed at Natick Crowne Plaza. Hotel is clean & modern with good service. Most are helpful but a few on the reception look the other way when you walk past to avoid contact. I stayed on the Club/Executive floor which didn't seem to offer anything extra & the complimentary drinks & free Morning Newspaper Delivered to Room didn't exist unless you call the coffee machine in the lobby complimentary!
I have stayed in IHG hotels worldwide & the club floor usually means a fridge with soft drinks, juice & snacks to break up the monotony of a long stay.

Also as gold in France you get a nice bottle of wine on arrival & then every 5 days but I only got a small bottle of water for two weeks.

I will stay again as apart from above it was clean & quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms because after 3 years of staying there I still haven't had the plush...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear daven2505,

Thank you for your recent review of the Verve Crowne Plaza Natick! There are absolutely some great points mentioned in your feedback and I hope that you will be confident that I will share these with our management team. I also noticed that you are an IHG Elite member; we greatly value all of our loyal guests whether they are enrolled in the program, are returning guests, or first time guests who are looking to experience our newly renovated property. That being said, there are certainly some perks to being a member such as snacks, upgrades, and breakfast in our Pantry Restaurant. I regret that you were not provided the full IHG Elite experience. Please feel free to contact me regarding your future reservations so that I can ensure that we can be responsive to your needs!

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel on our way to Cape Cod from Nova Scotia. Youngest daughter wanted to visit the nearby American Girl store so this hotel was located ideally. Room was very clean and perfectly large enough for 2 adults and 2 daughters. They allowed us to check in early with no problems and although they accidentally double charged us for 2 bottles of water used in the room...they corrected this very quickly and apologised. This was our second stop at this hotel and we would definitely stop again if in the area, The Natick Mall is walking distance away. Rooms are very well sound proofed too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear DeanW3,

I hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your trip! We are fortunate to be in such an exciting area and we are proud to offer an American Girl package for our arriving guests. Thank you for choosing The Verve Crowne Plaza; I hope that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of the unique renovations to our Pantry Restaurant and Violet Thorn Bar during your time with us. I hope that you enjoyed Cape Cod and that your stay with us made the overall trip memorable. We look forward to hosting you again and thank you again for sharing!

tokyo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It's too big to me, but there is always to serve good breakfast at there., and not so expensice at hotel. I always to choose a la carte.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hello freshjuice and thank you for your feedback! As a predominantly business hotel, we recognize the need for our guests to have quality servives that are efficient and affordable. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast at The Pantry and hope that during future visits, if time allows, you can join us in our bar, The Violet Thorn, or for our weekly Sunday Brunch! We are consistently updating our menu offerings so I certainly hope that you are able to experience some of our other offerings moving forward!

Kindest Regards,
Guest Services Manager
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed on July 20, 2013. Used Hotwire and upon arrival, asked for a room at the END of the hall, so it would be quiet. Although the woman smiled at me, she went on to assign me to accessible room on the second floor. The bathroom smelled so much like mold that they should not be renting this room. As I have no allergies and don't like to cause issues, I stayed with the room.

The AC worked great, although loud. The bathroom was handicapped which I don't care for, and really smelled like mold.

I would think twice before using a booking engine like Hotwire based on my experience. Would not stay here again,

Room Tip: Ask for no mold!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear banker1225,

I regret to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet the expectations of our property or the IHG Brand of hotels. We are consistently revisiting our values as they relate to our property, our guest's satisfaction, and the overall experience provided in an effort to ensure that our guests find their stays to be both productive as well as enjoyable. I thank you for sharing your experience and hope that you would consider returning despite the disappointment expressed in your review. If you are available at any time to discuss your recent stay please feel free to contact me directly and so that I may ensure your satisfaction with our hotel.

Guest Services Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed one night at the Crown Plaza Hotel Natick during my families reunion. I was truly amazed at the entire layout of the hotel. Everything from the lobby to my room and the gorgeous bathroom was just beautiful. The front desk staff was efficient, professional and friendly. Check-in was a breeze. There were 200 members of my family in attendance and everyone was thoroughly pleased with the hotel, the food that was served and the staff overseeing our buffet dinner. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to stay for any event, whether business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Room 218 and 219 close to elevators and still very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you Evelyn B for sharing your experience at The Verve Crowne Plaza! It was a pleasure and an honor to host such a significant event and I am glad that our staff made everyone feel welcome. I will share your comments with our staff who will be extremely pleased that to hear that you enjoyed such a smooth and enjoyable Family Reunion! I hope you consider us for future Family Reunions as we would be priveleged to have you back!

Utica, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Only thing bad is that it took us 45 minutes or so to find the place at night. Not the big Crowne Plaza sign you might expect and if you go past and don't make that left, you're doomed for miles. :) Seriously the hotel staff was great. Very clean. Breakfast was good & one of the servers saved my butt by bringing me my iPhone I'd left. Very pleasant stay. Just had to ask directions from 3 or 4 people before we found it. Bring a mapquest and the Natick circles will be navigated fine.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear RonL40,

Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay! I regret that it took so much effort to find us but hope that your stay was memorable once you arrived. We are conveniently located in a Retail/Retail heavy area however sometimes be shadowed by the other major businesses in the area. As a result, our staff are experts on navigating the area so I hope to encourage you to feel free to give us a call (508-653-8800) so that we can make sure your arrival, accommodations, and experience are all seamless!

Peter Barry

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!