“good breakfast.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Natick
tokyo
“good breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It's too big to me, but there is always to serve good breakfast at there., and not so expensice at hotel. I always to choose a la carte.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hello freshjuice and thank you for your feedback! As a predominantly business hotel, we recognize the need for our guests to have quality servives that are efficient and affordable. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast at The Pantry and hope that during future visits, if time allows, you can join us in our bar, The Violet Thorn, or for our weekly Sunday Brunch! We are consistently updating our menu offerings so I certainly hope that you are able to experience some of our other offerings moving forward!

Kindest Regards,

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed on July 20, 2013. Used Hotwire and upon arrival, asked for a room at the END of the hall, so it would be quiet. Although the woman smiled at me, she went on to assign me to accessible room on the second floor. The bathroom smelled so much like mold that they should not be renting this room. As I have no allergies and don't like to cause issues, I stayed with the room.

The AC worked great, although loud. The bathroom was handicapped which I don't care for, and really smelled like mold.

I would think twice before using a booking engine like Hotwire based on my experience. Would not stay here again,

Room Tip: Ask for no mold!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear banker1225,

I regret to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet the expectations of our property or the IHG Brand of hotels. We are consistently revisiting our values as they relate to our property, our guest's satisfaction, and the overall experience provided in an effort to ensure that our guests find their stays to be both productive as well as enjoyable. I thank you for sharing your experience and hope that you would consider returning despite the disappointment expressed in your review. If you are available at any time to discuss your recent stay please feel free to contact me directly and so that I may ensure your satisfaction with our hotel.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed one night at the Crown Plaza Hotel Natick during my families reunion. I was truly amazed at the entire layout of the hotel. Everything from the lobby to my room and the gorgeous bathroom was just beautiful. The front desk staff was efficient, professional and friendly. Check-in was a breeze. There were 200 members of my family in attendance and everyone was thoroughly pleased with the hotel, the food that was served and the staff overseeing our buffet dinner. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to stay for any event, whether business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Room 218 and 219 close to elevators and still very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you Evelyn B for sharing your experience at The Verve Crowne Plaza! It was a pleasure and an honor to host such a significant event and I am glad that our staff made everyone feel welcome. I will share your comments with our staff who will be extremely pleased that to hear that you enjoyed such a smooth and enjoyable Family Reunion! I hope you consider us for future Family Reunions as we would be priveleged to have you back!

Utica, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Only thing bad is that it took us 45 minutes or so to find the place at night. Not the big Crowne Plaza sign you might expect and if you go past and don't make that left, you're doomed for miles. :) Seriously the hotel staff was great. Very clean. Breakfast was good & one of the servers saved my butt by bringing me my iPhone I'd left. Very pleasant stay. Just had to ask directions from 3 or 4 people before we found it. Bring a mapquest and the Natick circles will be navigated fine.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear RonL40,

Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay! I regret that it took so much effort to find us but hope that your stay was memorable once you arrived. We are conveniently located in a Retail/Retail heavy area however sometimes be shadowed by the other major businesses in the area. As a result, our staff are experts on navigating the area so I hope to encourage you to feel free to give us a call (508-653-8800) so that we can make sure your arrival, accommodations, and experience are all seamless!

Venice, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have stayed at the Natick Crowne Plaza several times in the last dozen years, to have a comfortable room near my college, where I've attended meetings and reunions.
My husband and I stayed there for three nights recently (June 2013), after a five-year gap, and were very disappointed. The hotel seems to be looking for visitors who like gaudiness and noise. The lobby noise in the evening (loud music) made it impossible to relax in the spacious lobby or have a conversation over drinks. The restaurant and menu have been diminished. Restaurant service (one dinner, two breakfasts) was spotty. Our room had no refrigerator (we could have gotten one for an extra fee, in a room that already cost $245 for the first night), no chair other than the desk chair, and a window that we couldn't close. A concert was planned for Saturday night in the parking lot below our window--no notice to guests, and inconvenience accessing guest parking.
The staff was responsive and helpful. I particularly appreciated the hotel's lost and found department (and the cleaning staff) for locating a personal item and sending to me after I called. But the hotel is no longer a place I want to stay.

Room Tip: As I've noted previously, I always ask for a quiet location, which gets us/me away from elevator...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Verve Crowne Plaza. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to provide our guests with a unique and memorable experience and I regret that your past stay did not reflect these values. Please trust that your feedback is critical to our guest's satisfaction and present us with an opportunity to address the concerns that our guest's are kind enough to share. I hope that you will consider returning to our property so that we may have the opportunity to deliver the quality accommodations that you and our guests have come to expect from the Crowne Plaza Brand. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so that I may ensure your satisfaction with your accommodations.

Stone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This Hotel is trying to be a little different and I think it is doing ok. The staff are very helpful and welcoming and the decor is interesting with various places to sit and talk on funky seats. The room are comfortable and the parking plentiful. It is conveniently located for restaurants and shopping if going out is your thing. I did not eat here, preferring instead to visit other places soil cannot comment on the food. Overall a nice stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MichaelSolarczyk, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments and are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to be #1 hotel in the area and your comments show that we are on the right track. Thank you for your time and we look forward to your return.
Enfield, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel has changed, and is looking for a younger crowd now. Entire lobby has become a venue for concerts and late night gatherings. Rooms are still comfortable, but hotel is clearly trying to change its image... not for the better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Gear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. We do offer once a month Violet Jam concerts which are age 21+ events and attract different variety of age groups. We apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to your next stay.

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!