“Amazing Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Natick
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. I stayed there with my 6 year old daughter on an American Girl shopping trip that she got from her dad and me for Christmas. The room itself was well appointed, clean, quiet and had all the amenities we could want. This, in itself, is high praise from me. But to top things off, the Guest Service Manager, Peter Barry, and his staff made this a spectacular stay. Not only did they shuttle us as needed, to and from the mall, but since it was quiet the day we went shopping, Peter himself came to the mall to pick up our packages so we didn't have to carry them as we went. We only asked him to do this once, I should add!

When, after a long day of wandering the mall we returned to our room, we not only dicovered our packages set by the door (as he had promised) but also a special bed for my daughter's doll! This is apparently an "American Girl Package" perk (something I hadn't known they had), and when he realized we weren't on that package he gave my daughter the little bed and the sheets that came with it anyway. She was over the moon. Apparently you can only get this bed if you stay on one of these packages (according to an American Girl team member).

Anything we needed or asked about was promptly offered. They had advise about restaurants, ideas for age-appropriate fun and were so accomodating that I can't wait to go back.

Thank you Peter and all your team for a perfect stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments, I will share them with Peter; we boast a wonderful team who excel in ensuring that every stay is as memorable as it is seamless. The American Girl Store attracts guests from all across the country and, on occasion, the world. It is a unique and fulfilling twist on a lodging accommodation and I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful and enjoyable experience. Please consider The Verve upon your return to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Binningen, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

It's true that the air conditioner/heater was quite loud, but the customer service more than made up for it. I was at the end of a long business trip, when I had a one-night stay in the hotel. In the midst of exhaustion, I left my tablet in my hotel room and left. The Reservation and Group Rooms Manager immediately contacted my company when the tablet was found, and they delivered the tablet to me right away, driving it out to the company headquarters. That kind of service is extremely rare I think. I found the hotel to be comfortable and stylish, but I will always recommend this hotel, because of it's service - what an incredible staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your unique and positive experience! To complement our recent renovations and added flair, guest satisfaction is continuously our number one priority. We boast a wonderful team who are proud to be of service to our guests no matter how unique the situation. I am pleased to hear that your tablet was safely returned without any confusion and you were still able to experience a seamless stay. Thank you for choosing The Verve and please return soon!
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great hotel, stayed in November. Very cold in November so we took great advantage of the shuttle bus. The hotel is very trendy and had all you wanted. The breakfasts were very tasty. The bar was really dark but trendy..

Room Tip: Get the hotel shuttle to the bus station... Only $12 dollars to airport as opposed to $ 75 by taxi.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience with us in Natick. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the many amenities our property has to offer. Our team is working diligently to provide our guests with a unique experience that is memorable for all the right reasons. Our shuttle service is valued by our team and guests for its accessibility to the local area as well as Boston; I am happy to hear that it was helpful during your stay. Here’s hoping that we are able to accommodate you in the future when the weather is warmer!
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The 2nd week of a 2 week trip I was based out of this hotel. It is clean and modern. Has great staff. Rooms are not large but are well laid out. Comfortable and clean with a nice bathroom and comfortable furniture. There is good on site parking. Staff are friendly and helpful. A good base. Has on site facilities but is also close to a retail park with restauarants, bars and shops all within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms are not well sound proofed so rooms towards the back of the hotel are best, stay away from the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your review of The Verve. We appreciate your overall assessment of our hotel as the team takes customer service seriously and hope you will consider The Verve your base when in the area.
Pullman, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Because of the loud air conditioner fan couldn't sleep all night. Only the light above the sink worked in the restroom the main halogen light switch was broken. So, it was very dark. 2 out of three towels had holes in them. Except the hallway and lobby decors, I didn't find anything good about this hotel. I was in room 417, may be other rooms are newer and better.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear AD4U,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am deeply sorry for the experience you had with your room accommodations. I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details regarding your stay. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Stay here a lot as near friends and downtown minutes way. Away from Boston traffic & noise.
This trip though no sleep fire alarm went off 3X's all night long. Fell asleep & then alarm again. Kind of not fun.

• Stayed January 2013
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your patronage and I do apologize for the late night disturbance. Unfortunately when a fire alarm is activated our primary concern is the safety and security of our guests. Fortunately the alarms proved to be false but we can never under react to this event. I appreciate your understanding and will look forward to your return, please ask for me upon your next visit so I may formally greet you.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Location is about 30 mins drive from centre of Boston, but is directly opposite the major shopping mall. As a result considerably cheaper, and very good value. I guess for this reason, it was not very full; we were the only people eating breakfast However, very clean,good service, and the comfiest bed I have slept in for a very long time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience of The Verve Crowne Plaza. We have a great location just minutes outside of Boston and adjacent to one of the largest malls in the state called “The Natick Collection”. The Verve prides itself on delivering exceptional service and our beds our incredibly comfortable boasting a 310 thread count sheet with down pillows. One of the most important aspects of choosing a hotel is cleanliness and bed comfort, at The Verve we have not taken any short cuts. Thank you for noticing, please consider us for your future stays.

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!