“Un-Conventional Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Natick
NH
“Un-Conventional Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Stayed here for a convention - but felt like a guest. Seriously, some convention centers have all the ambiance of a cattle drive, but the staff at the Crowne Plaza make your stay feel like a vacation just for you! Sure, it's pretty much the stuff of any major chain accommodations and efficiency . . . but the staff here have the engagement of a boutique hotel experience. The in-house dining was wonderful, very good food, and even better, that same attentive, personal staff. I have stayed here for a convention for several years, but most recent visit was the best -- even though the 'make-over' decor was a bit off-putting at first . . . looks a bit 90s techno/disco, and too much orange/red lobby color for my taste, but, hey, who sits around the lobby anyway? Imagine with great shuttle and public transportation access this would not be a bad idea for a trip to metro Boston...

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
We are pleased that you enjoyed the hospitality at The Verve. Our team takes great pride on meeting and exceeding your expectations. Thank you for your comments and are looking forward to your return.

294 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is a good hotel if you are doing business in the Framingham, Mass., area. The price, location and quality is good. You cannot go wrong. Some of my companions complain about very noisy AC units in their rooms that can cause issues with sleeping. Been staying here for many years and like it alot. Great proximity to restaurants and shopping too. Plus the bar scene at teh hotel holds a special surprise during certain week nights which makes the trip that much more memorable. The recent makeover was well worth it. Good restaurant for breakfast in the lobby and of course Starbucks too.

Room Tip: Inquire about the AC noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive comments on our recent renovations. We are especially proud of the Violet Thorn lounge as you mentioned in your review. Please consider The Verve Crowne Plaza when visiting the Natick area in the future.
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I wish the rest of my experiences' in Massachusetts were as meaningful as the experience I had in Natick. From the shuttle drivers I met on the first day and everyone in between, overall I have never been more satisfied with such hospitality in my life.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
We are pleased to have exceeded your expectations. Our goal at The Verve Crowne Plaza is to consistently deliver exemplary service. Please consider us for future visits when in the Natick area.
Natick, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Wow! Easter Brunch at the Crowne Plaza in Natick was amazing!
The quality of food and presentation was exquisite; the service was wonderful and the atmosphere was welcoming/inviting and warm.
I had a party of 16 family members and every taste bud was satisfied.
Our wait staff was super! Thank you Nick, Debbie and Jesse!
The renovations in the lobby/bar and bedrooms are modern, chic and exciting.
I'm a wedding planner and look forward to sharing the Natick Crowne Plaza with my brides.
Thank you for making our Easter Sunday so special!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
We take pride in delivering an exceptional experience at our Easter Brunch. I will share your positive comments with Nick, Debbie and Jesse. Please consider joining us for our up-coming Mother’s Day Brunch, it will be memorable. Thank you for your kind comments.
Springfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I booked the American Girl package for a weekend getaway with my two children. A girl 10 and a boy 15 he wasn't too happy with that part but was willing to go along because our second day was going to be spent at the IMAX Theatre in nearby Providence. Our wonderful shuttle driver saved us the trip by letting us know that a few short blocks away their was an IMAX theatre. We also spent some time in the Dicks Sporting goods which is two floors of fun if your kids are into Sports. We went shopping at the American Girl store which was awesome, as in the mall across the street, and stopped by the local Ben & Jerry's as well.

I gues what we all like most was the helpful staff and the breakfast in the morning. Loved the twist on the chocolate chip pancakes (white chocolate chips) and chocolate syrup. My daughter loved it. The doll bed for her "girls", and the cookies were a hit too.

My only regret is that I didn't take advantage of the bar in the lobby, I was hoping to sneak off to check out the scene, it sounded promising from the music coming from it as I walked through the lobby. Alas the bed was a little too comfortable and I never worke up from my short nap.

The kids loved the hotel had some disneyesque vibes going on, reminding me of some of their hotels and restaurants. I may come back with just the boyfriend for a night or too, and definately for Christmas shopping season. Also it was great to just park the car and take the shuttle to the mall.

Room Tip: I loved the 4th floor they had a lounge and free coffee and a Lap top in the lounge if you needed i...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
We are pleased you enjoyed our American Girl package; it is very popular at our hotel. Also our convenient location and complimentary shuttle service is a very positive combination for our guests. Perhaps on your next visit you will be able to experience or lounge the Violet Thorn, thank you for visiting.
Fargo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I am a professor and recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Natick and had eight college students with me for a convention that was held at the hotel. We had also visited 2 years ago for the same convention. Although things were pleasant 2 years ago, and I had absolutely no complaints then, this time was quite amazing. The hotel had been remodeled and was very contemporary and "hip," while still being classic in style and the comfort of the rooms and service was delightfully excellent. We had one desk services person - I believe her name was Melissa - go above and beyond for one of my students when there was a problem with his credit card. I have traveled all over the world and most employees would have just said they were sorry and couldn't help him, but she took the time to listen, call his bank for him (it was just a mix-up) and continued to stay pleasant with us in a very trying situation. Everyone, from the people cleaning the rooms to the people driving the shuttle, were extremely friendly and helpful. How refreshing in today's busy world! We will definitely be staying here again in the upcoming years!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
SteveContes, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
The team at The Verve Crowne Plaza take great pride on delivering exceptional guest service. I will share your comments with Melanie and I am pleased that she was able to assist your student. Thank you again for choosing The Verve while visiting the Natick area.
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Hi I recently stayed at The Verve Crowne Plaza. The stay and rooms were fantastic great front desk staff. But the reason I was there was for a meeting. I want to say the staff of the meeting rooms met every need we had being a group. I want to commend Claire for her hard work. I also want to thank Michael S he went beyond the call of duty for my group, To be honest we were a pain in the butt group we needed more chairs and few more tables. Needed to add microphones and all kinds of other meeting needs. And this was all needed to be done within a 30 min time frame. Michael did it and did it with a smile and always checked in to see if anything else was needed. He was fantastic and we will be back for future meetings.

Thank you for a great stay and meeting.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments, I will share your experience with Claire and Michael. We take great pride in meeting the needs of our guests and I am pleased that we met your expectations. We appreciate your patronage at The Verve Crowne Plaza.

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick? Share your experiences!