“Terrible Food” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Natick, Massachusetts
“Terrible Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had the worst Dosa of my entire life. It is harder than a rock. The potato curry is unrecognizable. I like to know how long this restaurant keeps the food on their shelves. Go to McDonalds if you really need to eat and save your money. All the Indian restaurants we tried in Mass to date are worthless. The reviews should include zero stars, not the one minimum.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“good indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

we really like their food. their best item is gobi manchurian in appetizer. also they give the option of complimentary nan/rice with the entree,that saves some dollars.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Better than others”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Don't get scared away by the crowd in there. Food tastes good.
Though oily - more variety to choose from.
Even vegetarians have good choices
It's a Buffet - fear not - it's not like you order one Indian dish and you are stuck with it - you could choose to eat what you really like.

Very bad table arrangements. space - too tight.
ambience is less than average
slightly pricy - but I felt it was worth
usual buffet service

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good Service, Okay Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Driving up 95 and looking for Indian, I tried this mall location after finding but being afraid of the extertior of "Welcome india" down the street.

First of all, nearly 50% of the patrons appeared to be Indians, and I am always well pleased to see this :-)

The place seems clean and the service was prompt on arrival and throughout the meal. I ordered Tadka Dal and this was extremely good. The Nann was also perfect. But the Lamb Biryani was too salty and in this way was a bit of a disappointment. The raita did cut some of the salt and made the dish palatable.

Overall the food and experience was good, and there seemed to be plenty of other pleased customers in the dining room.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Horrible Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I wish there were negative marking options..because it was worse then poor. We went there for dinner, the staff gave us the table near the gate. Since it was awfully cold and every time anyone enters the restaurant I'll start shivering. I repeatedly asked the bald guy to shift us to other tables which were empty but he refused giving lot of excuses. I guess they were reserved for Americans...I hate when Indian restaurants give Americans more importance then Indians...as if we are beggars. Then I noticed the guys at the counter seating people was rude to most of the Indians...always making faces with irritation. Since I was soo hungry I ate the dinner which was highly ok. No marks for guessing that I'll never go there again EVERR....for first time in life I left nooo Tip. Pleaseeee there are better options.. There is "Wecome India" on the same road when u go to Framingham...though small have much better service....I agree with other reviewers that Minerva treat customers as PIGS!!!!

• Visited November 2012