“Been there done that” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bellevue, Washington
“Been there done that”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have eaten at this PF Changs ten or more times, it is consistent and predictable. Always like the lettuce wraps, other than that I go there because it is near my customer's offices and they like it for fast and decent food at lunch and/or dinner time.

All in all it is another PF Chang's and the bloom is off that rose - maybe they should try something more to make it a bit more interesting to returning diners - but hey so far it works - if it ain't broke...

Visited September 2012

WORCESTER
“Good food slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Love the chicken lettuce wraps. Unfortunately we had to wait a long time. It took forever for a server to come over and then a long time for food to come even though we only ordered appetizers.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great service for a busy Saturday night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We recently visited this store and fortunately I made an online reservation for 730 pm. We arrived at 715 and the place was packed. We were actually seated at 740 pm because I should have let them know we also needed room for a high chair, my fault! They were very accommodating.

The food is flavorful but the portions, like all PF Chang's are portion controlled and not on the generous side. However the quality is decent and all of our food was served hot. Our drinks were promptly served as ordered. No complaints from any of us.

My favorites are the lettuce wraps and hot and sour soup. When dining by myself that is my customary meal.

I highly suggest using their online reservation system for this store, very easy to use and it will save you a 45 minute wait on busy nights.

Natick, Massachusetts
“Service and Food are Strong”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Can be busy, but service is strong. When they were backed up at one visit they comped out dessert without being prompted. Food is always solid if not spectacular. good drink options as well

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great Mall Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food was really good, service was good and atmosphere was good. The fact remains that this was a mall restaurant and not a fine dining experience - but of all the options available at Natick Mall, this is your best bet.

Visited September 2012

Been to PF Changs? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage PF Changs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.