“Go To Favorite Sushi Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
MA
“Go To Favorite Sushi Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We take our family here every week or every other week when we crave sushi. It is always consistent in quality. It is located on a strip mall so many are surprised that such a high quality place exists but the ambiance inside is nice and clean. The service can be off at times but the food is worth it. We wish the menu would change or have a larger offering of specials because we have tried almost everything. The bento boxes are the best!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Framingham
“My Favorite Sushi Restaurant in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

A friend and I meet here for a lunch a couple of times a month. We always enjoy sushi, and occasionally one of the other lunch specials.

The service for lunch is prompt, and professional, however; I have never eaten dinner here.

It's a tad pricy, but the food is excellent. Compared to some of the other places I have been in Metrowest, it is the best sushi. I also like Minado in Natick (it's all you can eat sushi, that's like being in heaven!), Ichiban in Ashland and Samba in Framingham were very good too.

I like the quieter atmosphere in Oga's - it's relaxing.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Good sushi, expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Not the best sushi in Boston as many have claimed, but good nonetheless. Rolls are big and rice is fresh. Pricey. Hohum service. Clean restaurant. I had a roll that had tuna (cooked), crab, eggs and spicey mayo. It was a huge roll, but there was something unappetizing about the texture and tuna flavor. Rainbow roll was skimpy. Tempura batter, one of my pet peeves, was actually good, thus the crab tempura was good. We had the duck appetizer which had 4 pancake quarters, duck slicess, plum sauce was ok. Manager was on site, polite. I neither told them I'm a blogger not commented on input from sites such as yelp, and I'm sure he noticed we aren't regulars. Good sushi, pricey.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Sushi Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

We sat at the Sushi bar. Overall great service and high quality food and presentation. My only criticism is that the sushi pieces looked smaller than what you'd expect in a top Sushi restaurant. Will certainly go again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa, Canada
“Fresh and innovative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Was not sure what to expect since I am not at all familiar with Natick and the resto is in a plaza. That said, the food and service were both fabulous. We eat sushi a lot and this was some of the best we've had -- the spicy tuna roll was delightful. I don't eat tempura but my companions told me it was the best they had ever had. Service was prompt and efficient and very helpful. I had read the reviews suggesting it was bit pricey but did not find that was the case at all.

• Visited June 2012