“Wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Natick
West Seneca, New York
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Staying at the Hampton Inn - Natick was a great experience which added to our overall enjoyment of the visit to Boston. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful - they answer questions and give sound travel advice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Debbie,

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn Boston/Natick and are truly delighted that we made your recent visit to Boston special.

I will pass along your compliments to our front desk staff. They love to give visitors local information and their knowledge of the area is very valuable to our guests.

Debbie, all of us here hope to welcome you back soon,

Kind regards,

308 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Based on the very positive reviews on Trip Advisor, I selected them Hampton Inn on a recent trip to Natick/Framingham. The location is excellent, with great access to Route 9 and to the Mass Pike. However, I did not find the accommodation as stellar as other reviews. It is an older property, and the hallways and rooms reflect this. The hallway carpet was littered with crumbs, etc. The walls are a bit scuffed up, and the same was true in the room. The room was spacious, but the a/c-heating unit was one of the loudest I have ever heard. Thankfully, it was possible to open the window so I didn't have to use the a/c unit. The bed was comfortable though the bedspread was a bit soiled. The bathroom was well equipped, but the shower could have been cleaner. The morning breakfast was certainly adequate, and the staff were all courteous though they all seemed a bit stressed. Overall, it is an okay hotel but a bit of updating tlc would make it much better hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel away from the sports bar.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Explore with More,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Boston/Natick on Trip Advisor.
Although I am glad you had a good stay, I have made note of the problems you mentioned and all of us here will be working to correct these issues.

Please accept my apology for the product issues you experienced. We are continually making improvements in the hotel and I do hope that you will chose to visit us again and have an exceptional experience.

Thank you again for your comments.

West of Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family of 5 stayed for 3 weeks in January during some major house repairs. We had a studio suite with an attached double room for two adults, two teenagers, and a toddler. Honestly, it made what could have been a really stressful situation a relaxing one, and I now recommend Hampton Inn to anyone who mentions hotels.

There were a lot of little things I appreciated more and more as my stay progressed. For example, housekeeping asked me what the best time was for them to come every day. I arranged for 9:30, so that my son and I could be downstairs having breakfast. They didn’t wake us early on weekends or forget to come while we were out. There was a snowstorm during our stay, and when we went to our cars we found them not only already plowed out but brushed off. I think my husband had a smile on his face all day – there’s nothing like thinking you’re going to have to dig yourself out at 7am and instead being able to sit for a minute with hot coffee.

My high schoolers had mid-terms during this time, and were able to find quiet places to study, away from their young brother and everyone else. They could have stayed in their room, but wanted a bit more space, as their room was pretty packed with 3 weeks of clothing, etc. They were even able to host a study group for a few of their friends, as the second floor has a lot of comfortable table/sofa/chair arrangements, and they said it was the best studying experience they had ever had. Many months later their friends are still talking about it.

A few things to be aware of – the cribs they provide are half size. Perfect for an infant, but literally shorter than my (admittedly tall for his age) toddler. We ended up bringing in a toddler bed and transitioning him from a crib then and there, which worked out perfectly. There was plenty of room for his bed to be tucked into a corner of our room. Also, the kitchenette in our room was really good to have. Storage, fridge, and microwave, all tucked a bit out of the main flow of the room. However, there’s no sink, which was inconvenient. I had to wash apples, snack containers, etc in the bathroom across the suite. I knew this going in, it wasn’t misrepresented by the hotel, it’s just the one thing I would have changed. Also, the bathroom vanities are tall, which is luxurious for adults, but unusable for a toddler. We ended up bringing in a large stepstool. Not a big deal but be aware you’ll be lifting your child to wash his hands 10 times a day.

An FYI – we brought our Apple TV and hooked it up easily. At first it looks as if you can’t get past the verification screen, but if you call the wireless service number in the room’s info binder they’ll cheerfully add your device into their system and you’re on, no problem.

The complimentary morning buffet was very good. It was standard hotel buffet food, but a large variety. Bagels, bread, pastries, cereals, lots of fruits, yogurts, make your own waffles, a hot egg dish (varied every morning) meat, potatoes. Toaster and microwave are available, as is juice. My son really looked forward to his morning muffin and my daughters loved being able to grab something easily on their way to school. No matter when we went, there always was a staff member around keeping it clean and stocked. We all loved the 24/7 hot beverage bar. Hot coffee & decaf, tea, hot chocolate, etc. If you don’t have the time or inclination to sit down to eat, they have brown bags with fruit, granola bar, water, a muffin, and mints sitting at the front desk, so you can grab the bag easily without prior arrangements. Very stress-free.

The heat in the lobby & food area was broken for a day during below freezing temperatures, and the staff managed to keep smiles on their faces even though they were freezing. They had someone in working on the heat immediately and it was finally fixed, but I think it was a pretty miserable 12 hours for the staff, so I give them extra credit for their professionalism.

This is probably a too-long review, but I know I appreciate reading details so maybe someone else will too. I recommend the Hampton Inn highly, and would happily stay there again any time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Pheebers,

On behalf of all of us here at the Hampton Inn, we thank you for your review!

It was very gratifying to learn that you and your family had such a terrific long term stay with us. I hope that the renovations to your home have been completed but should the occasion arise again that you need a home away from home, we would be thrilled to welcome you once again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great location! Hotel was clean and updated. My husband and I stayed in a King Study, and we were very comfortable and had plenty of room. The only thing we wish we would of had was a mini refrigerator for cold water. I did request one after I arrived, but none were available at the moment and I was put on a waiting list and never got one for my week stay. Maybe next time I will request it with my reservation. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I had a minor reservation issue upon arrival (not the hotels fault) and Trisha, from the front desk, was great at solving it. Breakfast was your standard breakfast buffet with a variety of hot foods each morning. We never had the same hot food in our week stay. Hotel is next to Natick Mall, past the mall you have Shoppers World, which includes stores like Old Navy, Best Buy, Marshalls, TJ Maxx and A.C. Moore to name a few along with some restaurants. Just past these stores you can find a Walmart and a Bed Bath and Beyond across from it. The street behind all of these stores has a Target. I was college shopping and moving and this couldn't have been a more convenient location for all of the last minute things I needed. This trip was not focused on me having to travel to Boston much. I did go one day and it was about a 40 minute drive in not to heavy traffic. Will defenitely be staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent visit with us. Our location is truly the very best for shopping and I am glad that it met your needs for those last minute items necessary for college. We are also very convenient to the campuses of many of the universities in the area including Babson, Framingham State, and Wellesley.

We appreciate your compliments and hope you will return soon.

Glenmont, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Outstanding service and facilities...rooms were clean and quiet making for a good nights sleep. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location is very convenient to the Mass Pike.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your exceptional review. We are delighted you had such a terrific stay as our guest and love your affirmation of the Hampton Inn being the "Best Hotel in Natick"

We thank you for your kind comments and will certainly pass along your compliments to our associates. Please visit us again soon.

Cordially,
Woodmere, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We need to go to Boston often and have been victims of the city's high priced hotels. Hampton Inns have a reputation for consistency and in our experience we know what we're going to get. This facility was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the breakfast, while not at the gourmet level, is better than what I usually eat at home in the morning. The serving area was clean and the attendant was polite and helpful. The bonus for us, was that the hotel is situated minutes from a significant number of stores and malls, so we were able to shop nearby before, heading into the city. The access from the Mass Pike is very quick, although our navigation system took us there by a longer way. The value for the September weekend we stayed was excellent. Getting back onto I-90, took only minutes, although I noticed that if you want travel through the suburbs and go through Wellsley and Newton, you could also take US 9 and avoid the tolls. US-9 becomes Huntington Avenue and takes you straight to the Pru Center.This facility also has a significant meeting areas on the second floor. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Our room was large enough to accommodate a roll-away bed with ease had we needed one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us and others know about your recent enjoyable visit with us at the Hampton Inn Boston/Natick. We are glad you found the hotel room, abundant breakfast and our superb location to your liking.

Our rooms are very spacious and we are glad that you enjoyed the extra space for your family.

Please consider us your home whenever your travels bring you to the Boston area.
We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Lynn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I enjoy staying at Hampton Inns. The rooms are always clean. They offer a number of amenities directed at the business traveler. The breakfast, although it's not typically restaurant quality, is good enough to get you through a busy day schedule.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your successful recent visit with us.
We do have many amenities which cater to both the business and leisure traveler. With a fully equipped fitness center available 24/7, business center, and free WiFi we make doing business on the road easy.

Our easily accessible location just off the Mass Pike (Rt.90) also makes doing business in the Metro West a breeze.

We appreciate your kind words and hope to welcome you back soon.

Judith Kalfon

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!