“Great place to stay for business travel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
American Girl
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Natick
St John's, Canada
“Great place to stay for business travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The rooms are spacious, the staff are great and the hotel shuttle is a nice touch. In lobby store where you can pick things up and charge them to your room is a really convenient touch! I had a small issue with a leak but there were more problems caused to others that to me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We appreciate your kind response and are glad that you found the Hampton Inn Boston/Natick a great place to stay. Thank you for taking time to mention how spacious you found our guestrooms, and how convenient the local shuttle was during your visit. We are delighted you found our gift shop stocked with items that improved your stay and most of all, that you found our staff exceptional.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Judith Kalfon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Framingham, MA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

1) No fridge in room - also when we called for a fridge to be added to our room was told the hotel has ran out of fridges. 2) Wifi connection issue - unable to hook up with internet using wifi on all our devices (iphone/ipad). Staff not helpful. 3) Free breakfast - coffee was cold, juices were very diluted. Food was okay. 4) Easy parking 5) Good location. Next to Natick Mall, 20 minutes to downtown Boston via Mass Pike I-90E. 6) Near many restaurants. Legal Seafood, UNO, Olice Garden, cheesecake factory, etc

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your recent stay and although you found the location of the hotel very convenient with its easy access to Boston and nearby the Natick Mall, I do apologize that you did not have a more satisfactory visit with us.

We will certainly have our WiFi connections checked as it is unusual that our guests have issues connecting their I Pads or smart phones. Please accept my sincere apologies that you did not enjoy our free Hampton Hot breakfast. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you once again as I am confident that we can do a much more representative job in providing you a most enjoyable stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Natick is very well located in a nice and convenient area. It is near the highway (Mass Turnpike) and shopping facilities with easy driving access to Wellesley. Although our current trip is for graduation ceremony at Harvard, which is a slightly longer drive and we did experience traffic jam in Cambridge, the hotel itself provides a resting harbour after a busy day in Cambridge. The room is clean, the bed is made daily. The fitness room provides a relaxing opportunity and the breakfast is good (although not as plentiful as five years ago). Overall, we are very satisfied with the stay and would come back again in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

All of us at the Hampton Inn Natick thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our excellent service and convenient location. We try each day to provide our guests with a wonderful stay and appreciate your letting us know that we succeeded.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you frequently when your travels bring you to the Boston area. If I can ever be of assistance to you in your travel planning, please let me know.

Jkalfon@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
Kansas City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This Hampton Inn lives up to the basic standards for the chain. You get a clean room, the standard breakfast buffet and free parking. The attached restaurant/bar is quite pricey, but the food is good. The staff ranges from impersonal to pleasant and friendly. Internet service is slow and spotty; it disconnects regularly, so you have to log on again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn-Boston/Natick.
We certainly appreciate your taking the time to let others know that you found the hotel living up to the high standards of the Hampton Inn Brand with its clean rooms and abundant free parking.
We are also glad that you enjoyed the food during your visit to our adjacent new restaurant, Skybokx109. This gastro sports pub has been a real addition to the neighborhood and our guests are greatly enjoying the convenience of having such a great restaurant nearby.

Thank you for letting us know about your internet issue. We will certainly contact our provider to insure consistent and reliable service.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Dayton, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have a daughter at a nearby college, and we've had 3 or 4 pleasant stays at this hotel in the last few years. Nothing fancy, but always clean and friendly, with a good free breakfast. We expected the same this time. In fact, I was happy to see that they had added a sports bar/restaurant to the hotel since our last visit. The desk staff was friendly, as always. But this visit turned out much differently than our previous visits.

At first, I didn't notice much except that there was peeling paint in our bathroom--nothing big, just on the door frame--but I was surprised that things were not being maintained. We had to leave right after checking in, so I didn't notice until later, about 10:30 that night, that our sheets/comforter covers were not clean and someone else's long hair was on the sheets. Then I noticed one of the lights and the television were not working. I called down to the main desk, and the person who answered the phone just said "that's housekeeping" about the bed and "that's engineering" about the TV, and said someone would be up. She then called back and asked if we wanted another room, which sounded better. Someone came up, knocked on the door, and handed us a key to another room, then walked away, literally saying nothing--no one said "sorry" or offered to help move luggage or even show us to the new room.

When we opened the door to the new room, it smelled distinctly like cigarette smoke, even though it was marked as a nonsmoking room. The sheets were clean, though, and we were very tired, so we decided to stay there, rather than call the front desk again. It was fine, but we could hear everything through the walls, from the TV to the toilets and showers, even the coughing of the man in the next room. Our hallway was also quite noisy both evenings, and the air conditioner/heater made much more noise than I remember from previous stays. My husband and I were just left with an uncomfortable feeling, as if we had booked a much cheaper hotel than we had.

Breakfast in morning was fine, but we were just so surprised at our overall visit. Except for the friendly daytime desk staff, this was nothing like our previous stays. I doubt we'll be back next time we're in town.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor this time, and the noise between the rooms was significant. I don't r...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear T West,

We appreciate your review of your recent visit to the Hampton Inn- Boston/Natick. I am very sorry that you found your most recent stay not up to former visits. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you plan to return. I would be delighted to personally make your reservations and insure a much more satisfactory visit.

In the interim, I will certainly work to rectify the issues you mentioned to insure that you and others have the quality experience that you have come to expect.

jkalfon@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com
508-903-1505
Hartford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I attended a conference at this hotel, then stayed overnight. The next day I shopped 'til I dropped!! The Natick Mall is right down the street, with Saks Fifth Ave, Neiman Marcus , Nordstrom....truly the best Mall in the North East!! Clean, Great Sports Bar, I would stay here again when in the area for a Sox game!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Helene,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Boston/Natick!

All of us here are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and that you had an opportunity to "shop till you dropped" at Natick Mall right across the street. With over 200 retail stores and scores of restaurants, it truly is the best Mall in the Northeast. Thank you for mentioning the good time you had in Skybokx 109, the new Gastro Sports Pub adjacent to the hotel. It is a great addition for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a Red Sox game!

Pensacola, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My stay was for a business trip. I am not the type of person that spend time writing reviews, but for this time I had to do it. The experience was worst than terrible. The room was very noisy from the TV's on each side of my room; I could hear people talking, urinating in the bathrooms and lots of slamming doors in the corridor in the middle of the night. The AC was not working properly. I made a complaint to the management and they gave me another room.

Happily I moved into my new room thinking that all the discomforts would disappear. They assigned me to a room with 1 access door to an adjacent room. The door was locked but the noise coming from the next room was about the same as the previous. This time, the sink and toilet were clogged, it was disgusting. The next day, after attending my business meetings, I came back to the room to rest. Well, surprise!!, in the middle of the night (around 1:00 am) the AC broke up. I decided to open the windows for fresh air. The minute I opened the window, a horrible smell instantly filled my room. The smell was coming from a huge hotel dumpster sitting right below my window (I was on the 3rd floor). At that moment, I just prayed for the morning so I could get out of that "Hotell Hell" ASAP. Morning came, I complained to the GM and soon after, I moved out.

I travel a lot and have stayed in a lot of fine hotels. The Hampton Inn at this location is the worst experience in my list. It is not worth the free breakfast (the hash browns and pastry have a taste like they are from previous days). I do not recommend this hotel to no one..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Dan,

Please accept my apologies for the poor visit you had with us recently. We always try to provide our guests with a most enjoyable stay however we were obviously unsuccessful in your case for which I am sincerely sorry.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will certainly do what I can to make it right for you.
My contact information is below. Thank you.

Jkalfon@distinctivehospitalitygroup.com

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!