“Good for a Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekenders Earn 2X Points
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Natick
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good for a Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I often travel to the Natick area for business and I think this is the best hotel in the area.

The Hampton Inn like all others offer free breakfast which is average.

The hotel is across the street from a large shopping mall that has restaurants. This hotel is about a 20minute drive from Boston Logan Airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and are thrilled that you think we are the best hotel in the area!

On behalf of all of us at the Hampton, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

311 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This Hampton Inn had very friendly staff. The continental breakfast was high quality and had great variety. And the restaurant attached to the hotel was nice and very accomodating. However, the walls in this hotel are very, very thin. We could hear people using the restroom, tvs, converstaions, etc. It was very frustrating. If you are looking to get a good night's sleep- I'm not sure this is the place for you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel, we always appreciate hearing from our guests. I am sorry to hear that noise from neighboring guests was an issue during your time with us. We strive to provide the calm and quiet environment you desire and apologize this was not your experience.

Please feel free to call me directly to make your next reservation. I will insure that you are assigned a quiet zone in the hotel.

I do hope the next time you return to area you will consider staying with us again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

508-903-1505
Baltimore, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was our third year staying here for the Boston Marathon. We had no problems our first year. The rates were reasonable, rooms were clean, and the free breakfast was good. The hotel is across the street from Natick Mall and close to many restaurants. When we stayed last year, our A/C unit did not work. We reported the problem in the morning and when we came back to the room, there was a new A/C unit installed, but it still didn't work. It was 10:00 pm and I had to get up to run the marathon the next morning, so it was not possible to get it fixed that night. Spent an uncomfortable evening in the room. They were able to fix it the next day (wasn't installed correctly). At checkout, at least they compensated us for the inconvenience of not having A/C during an unseasonable heat wave. This year, we had the pleasure of having a very clogged shower drain. If it had been a tub, it wouldn't have been as much of a problem. But with a shower basin depth of only 2-3 inches, the water filled up pretty quickly. Had to turn off the water to soap up and take very quick showers so as not to flood the bathroom floor. We reported the problem early in the morning, but when we returned that room that evening, we discovered it had not been fixed. When we brought this up at checkout, they did not even offer to compensate us for our inconvenience this time. I don't know if I should give them another chance next year (3 strikes before you're out) or stay at another hotel. Pros: good complimentary breakfast, good location (kind of tricky getting to hotel entrance though) Cons: carpet and furnishings are a little worn, maintenance problems

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
I was very disappointed to read your review. It's obvious that you had a problem with your shower during your stay. Would you be so kind as to contact me directly? I would like to personally apologize and resolve the issue to your satisfaction. My direct line is 508-903-1505, or you can send me an email at Jkalfon@hilton.com.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, and please accect my apology for any problems you encountered.

Zionsville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

A perfect location for my family as we have relatives in the Wellesley area. Coupled with shopping, restaurants and ease of access to the area, this hotel is perfect for our needs. Located right off the Massachusetts Turnpike, you have easy access to the greater Boston area, as well as point north and south.

Room Tip: I like my rooms to be higher up. Just a personal preference.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Wally B.,

Your recent great review of the Hampton Inn- Boston/Natick was much appreciated by all of us here. Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight our convenient location with a suburban feel and free parking yet easy access to all that Boston and the region has to offer.

Please visit us often and the entire team looks forward to welcoming you back.

New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I made reservations for my family to stay here so they could attend a family function. They were very happy with the room quality, staff, proximity to the mall, etc and the overall quality of the breakfast. They would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Zeldie:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your excellent review of the Hampton Inn-Boston/Natick on Trip Advisor. All of us at the Hampton are delighted that you had such a great stay and enjoyed your room, our friendly staff , the Hampton Hot Breakfast and our terrific location.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you and your family whenever your travels bring you back to the Boston Area.

Best regards,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is an OK hotel, but way overpriced. If I paid half of the price I would have been happier. Instead, I dealt with a very noisy room, no ability to adjust the room temperature (it was very warm), a bubbling toilet, a shower that went hot and cold with no notice, and a TV that would not turn on.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Hampton Traveler,

I am sorry that you found your recent stay at the Hampton average. We always try to exceed our guests expectations for both product and service. I am sorry we just met yours.

I do hope that you will call me personally when you plan to be in the area again. I would be delighted to make your reservation personally and am sure you will have a much more satisfactory stay.

I look forward to welcoming you once again.

I
massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel room was a bit dated but very clean and that's what I care about! The breakfast was good and there was quite a variety? When I first got my room the bathroom had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and immediately was upgraded to a suite and she was very sincere in her apology. Hampton Inns are always clean and guarantee that you are satisfied. I always look for a Hampton Inn when traveling for this reason.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Tutus:

We appreciate your taking the time to let us and others know how satisfied you were with the Hampton Inn- Boston/Natick and with the Hampton Inn brand overall.

Our staff prides themselves on being responsive and timely to guest requests and I am thrilled that this was the case during your visit.

I do hope that you will return often to the hotel whenever your travels bring you to the Boston area. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Judith Kalfon

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!