“Doesn't Look Like Hampton, But Has Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekenders Earn 2X Points
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Natick
Clarksville, Maryland
“Doesn't Look Like Hampton, But Has Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a Hampton High Rise and is an older Hampton, but in a great location and has a great staff! Breakfast was excellent and there was a light dinner of salad and soup. The internet access was the slowest of any Hampton I've been too, and the bathrooms are worn. This Hampton is due for a makeover.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Judith K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We sincerely appreciate you both staying at the Hampton and also taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your comments on both our great staff and the excellent breakfast that you enjoyed during your recent visit. We hope that you will be our guest again in the near future.

Judith Kalfon

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I love this hotel, it's clean and the people are professional. And the breakfast is out of this world.
All I can say is I'LL BE BACK! This hotel met my every need and I enjoyed my stay. The Hampton Inn here in Natick is one of the best hotels that I have stayed....Like I said I'LL BE BACK!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
We are so glad you found the hotel "SUPER" and are grateful that you have taken the time to let us know that we exceeded your expectations.

I will certainly pass along your compliments to our staff and all of us here hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again soon.

Very best,
Judith Kalfon
Framingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I never imagined my wedding to be as beautiful and warm hearted as it was at the Hampton Inn, to some they are just to place you leave your bags and travel the city, to me i started my new life with a wonderful husband. As our family gathered the staff was warm, friendly and caring. The rooms were comfortable as they accommodated our families that drove in from everywhere on the East to flying in from the West and South. a hearty breakfast was very much appreciated from adults to kids. A MILLION thank you's from the Campbell's to Jenna and Hampton Inn Staff. Sincerely, Carmen and Keith Campbell

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
naples fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Up to par with the chain, nice stay, clean and comfortable. Had one issue with the room that was quickly resolved. Massive breakfast options, Hampton never disappoints. Great choice for the area, would stay here again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Staff was friendly and great. Room clean and comfortable. Good breakfast and soup & salad in the evening. Good location. Will stay again! Very quiet rooms, although a little older, very well kept. Good cookies when I returned each eveing after work. I was there for 6 days.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Cotuit, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We are a geneology association and every year we meet west of Boston for our annual meeting.
This year we chose the Hampton Inn in Natick for we enjoyed our visit there last year. The catering staff is friendly, helpful, curtious and very competent.. The hotel met our every need and we couldn't have enjoyed our meeting more. We had a Friday night dinner and Saturday luncheon mixed in with our meetings.. The guest made many comments about the food and the sevice, all positive. We will come again. George

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Terri A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston-Natick, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding our Meetings & Services department. We are so glad you joined us once again this year and are happy to hear everything went well! We hope to see you next year!
Queens, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is my second time in Hampton Inn, this time its not Niagara Falls but Boson area.
Pretty much the same standard, clean, complimentary breakfast, which was ok. I was kind of press by time to stay there, was hoping to stay somewhere lese, but it was kind of late and I guess I was lucky to get in at 9 PM during the weekend.
Friendly people working there.

I don't like their soaps and other cosmetics they give you in the room, if you don't carry yours. These smells really bad to me ;)
Price, the biggest disadvantage here. I would rate Hampton Inn as an average 2.5-3 star hotel, but the price I paid was for a hotel 3.5 - 4 stars...
Hotel like this, should be below $100 a night.
No swimming pool, gym is available, but I wouldn't call it like that. They have maybe 2 bikes, one treadmill and heavy balls for lifting, and that wold be it.
In general, hotel is ok to stay for a night, while you exploring Boston area, because I think Boston - city, hotels there, you wil have to spend at least $200. If you have AAA, they will take it, and you will get about $10 discount.

Room Tip: no tips 0.0
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Hampton Inn on Trip Advisor. We are always looking to improve our property and we thank you for taking the time to share your observations. Thank you again and we hope to see you back when you are in the area.

Been to Hampton Inn Boston-Natick? Share your experiences!