“Good Rates- convenient to Boston & Wellesley” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Natick
vermont
“Good Rates- convenient to Boston & Wellesley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This courtyard is in the process of renovating to the new Bristo Style lobby. The rooms were clean and comfy with great decor and the staff was professional. I would have to say that when we hit the breakfast room at 7:30 it was just kind of typical continental fare. It was in a conference room- basic cereal, oatmeal, toast & pastries, with businessmen all staring intently into their IPhones:)
I would stay here again- nice fitness room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

3rd stay at this property and have yet to be disappointed. Staff very friendly and the rooms and property were very clean. Will be back on my nexct trip to the Boston area for sure. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to avoid the crazy prices in Boston and still be within a reaosnable distance. Having the mal next door to is a huge plus also.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel on two consecutive weekends for business. While here I frequently had questions about where to eat, how to reach various places, and what I could do in my free time. This is where I met Beth at the front desk. She seemed to always be on duty, always had answers for me and those I was here with, and always seemed to go above and beyond to make sure we had the most enjoyable stay ever. I have never encountered such a high level of customer service before in the hotel industry. As such, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in this area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed here for business and the room was great, location very convenient and breakfast was fabulous. I was very impressed with the upscale décor (I've stayed at a lot of Marriotts). They had a huge selection of food for breakfast compared to other Marriott's. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Very clean hotel. Under construction but didn't interrupt our stay one bit. Very friendly staff. Location is very nice close to mall, dining and expressway. Short trip to Boston and other attractions.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Saint Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I'm looking forward to the end of the construction. This is my second visit since January. Oh, and thanks for offering the free coffee in the morning. I hope it continues once the bistro is complete. Unfortunately, like most of the Courtyards with a bistro you will charge me for morning coffee. It's not much but it makes a difference to someone like me that just wants a cup to get started in the morning or a cup when working late at night.

I say this to all Courtyards... Grow a set and tell the corporate folks you are NOT going to charge for coffee. I may stand alone on this but I feel like the $199 I pay for the room should cover the cost of a cup or two of coffee.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Frank D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We are excited to be at the end of our lobby renovation. I understand your not being happy about the Marriott change in regards to free lobby coffee once we become a Bistro but we will be serving a great Starbucks product that is worth the price. I would be happy to buy you your first Starbucks coffee on the house.

Frank
mass.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Hotel torn apart under construction.Two police officers in lobby there to remove a drunk guest while we are checking in.The elevator smelled of VERY strong chemical smell!Hall ways as well.The room smelled musty.Extreemly noisy heater that kicks on all through the night waking us up!Extreemly noisy exhaust fan in the bathroom!So noisy that when one person uses the bathroom during the night it wakes the other up Dirty bathtub.Sheets and comforter had stains!We were staying at this Marriott to rest because my husband needed surgery in Boston.He did not rest in these conditions!!We were so disappointed!The morning of my husbands surgery he went to get me coffee and brought back ice cold coffee!Not room temp or warm.Which only means it was coffee from the previous day.He had to go to D.D.
We were so disappointed!!Marriots are usually very nice places to stay !
Just not this one!!!!
Do your self a favor and look else where!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Frank D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay. We do our best to ensure everyone has a relaxing and satisfying stay, obviously that did not happen for you. I wish you would of given us an opportunity to make things right while your were with us.

Frank Dorsey

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick? Share your experiences!