“Hotel was great, weather not so much” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   342 Speen Street, Natick, MA 01760   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Natick
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
“Hotel was great, weather not so much”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

visited for a small family reunion and could not have asked for a more helpful staff. From Check-in thru Check-out the staff was exceptional. We needed a small refrigerator in one of the rooms and it was delivered within 15 minutes. Housekeepers had a smile every time we would walk by. would have liked the bar open later than 11pm, especially after dealing with that much family all day. Lynne the Director of Sales was wonderful, she made us feel like we had been friends for decades. If you want convenient in metro west, this is it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jill S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
We truly appreciate you letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Natick. It is certainly wonderful to learn that your accommodations and our convenient location made for an exceptional experience and that the service levels you received from our staff, especially our Director of Sales Lynne B. fully impressed you. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to greeting you many more times in the future.

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

When I drove up to this hotel there was a large dumpster full of carpets. Oh, oh - not another hotel under renovation! I remember a Hampton Inn in Florida where they had the smoke detectors covered in plastic so the dust wouldn't set them off (I was the one who went off!). Not this place, though. My room smelled of new carpet. It was on the sixth floor. Definitely clean, new furniture apparently and no complaints about the room. The hallway carpet has stains and holes but I imagine that is on the list to be replaced.

The front desk staff was great, greeted me as a Platinum Elite Premier and if I have to be in the area again I will certainly stay here.

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
new york metro
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

A real nice place, very clean and comfortable. Only a slight problem. We brought bathing suits to enjoy the indoor pool for the afternoon when we arrived. To our shagrin it was closed till 4 in the afternoon. Apparently closes from 11 am till 4 pm ??? Not very accomodating hours . Other than that , clean rooms, nice lobby , cute little bar.

Room Tip: best thing was it's a smoke free hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eastern MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed on a very busy evening; one guest reported that the hotel was at capacity. Despite the crowd, check-in was quick and pleasant, and we were on our way to our room within minutes. The room was a disappointment. From the moment we entered it had a stale, but not foul, smell. We turned on the fan, hung some clothes, and left for dinner, hoping the fan would remedy the situation while we were gone. We returned 2 hours later to find the fan had helped but had not solved the problem. We set it back to Auto. The decor was average hotel room and a bit worn...pilled rug, banged up cabinet, old lampshades, etc.. On the upside, it was definitely clean, all the fixtures worked, and there was plenty of hot water, which we appreciated. There was ample closet room and hangers, and with the drapes closed and lights off you could barely see your hand in front of your face! Great for sleeping. Unfortunately, neither my husband nor I slept very well. The air was super dry, driving us both to get up in the middle of the night for water (a rare occurence). When we arose in the morning we both had itchy, red eyes. Don't know if it was the pillows, the air filter, or what. The bed was okay, the linens and towels could be better. Overall, if you have business in the rte 30, rte 9, Speen St., Natick Mall area this might fit the bill. It is also very close to I-90. We are going to try somewhere else next week when we are in the area again. We might consider the Courtyard again in the more distant future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel several times in the past and all has been great. Great location, clean and great service. The only minor thing is that it was a busy weekend at the hotel and there is only one elevator by the main entrance so the wait time was a little longer than usual. Overall we will stay again with no hesitation.

• Stayed January 2013
Columbia, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I always like the Courtyard Marriott. Room was spacious with sleep couch and fridge and microwave. Breakfast was really good with lots of choices and they let our kids 3 and 6 eat for free, which was nice since together they don't even eat the amount of 1 person off the buffet. The pool was fantastic. Was not cold like a lot of hotel pools and had a lifeguard. I chose this hotel since you can walk to the Natick collection mall or take a shuttle. However, when I checked out and asked for the shuttle to the mall (since it was snowing and my husband was at a conference with the car) they said the shuttle driver was on break for at least another half hour. Really? You don't have two, especially at check out time.. Oh well, w walked and it was find (with my 6 and 3 year old in the snow).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Providence, Rhode Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I requested a king bed - found that the beds they call 'king' are NOT king, they are queen. The beds they call queen are double. I requested a refrigerator in my room - no fridge. I've never written a hotel review before, but I wanted to warn others about the bed size. The location is in the suburbs, seems low-crime, but that's the only positive thing I can say about it. It's on a busy street, near stores like Home Depot (not a place you need to walk to from a hotel) and the area is NOT pedestrian-friendly. I won't be returning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Natick hotels

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick? Share your experiences!