“great place to stay if you're swimming wear a watch !” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Natick
new york metro
“great place to stay if you're swimming wear a watch !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

A real nice place, very clean and comfortable. Only a slight problem. We brought bathing suits to enjoy the indoor pool for the afternoon when we arrived. To our shagrin it was closed till 4 in the afternoon. Apparently closes from 11 am till 4 pm ??? Not very accomodating hours . Other than that , clean rooms, nice lobby , cute little bar.

Room Tip: best thing was it's a smoke free hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Eastern MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed on a very busy evening; one guest reported that the hotel was at capacity. Despite the crowd, check-in was quick and pleasant, and we were on our way to our room within minutes. The room was a disappointment. From the moment we entered it had a stale, but not foul, smell. We turned on the fan, hung some clothes, and left for dinner, hoping the fan would remedy the situation while we were gone. We returned 2 hours later to find the fan had helped but had not solved the problem. We set it back to Auto. The decor was average hotel room and a bit worn...pilled rug, banged up cabinet, old lampshades, etc.. On the upside, it was definitely clean, all the fixtures worked, and there was plenty of hot water, which we appreciated. There was ample closet room and hangers, and with the drapes closed and lights off you could barely see your hand in front of your face! Great for sleeping. Unfortunately, neither my husband nor I slept very well. The air was super dry, driving us both to get up in the middle of the night for water (a rare occurence). When we arose in the morning we both had itchy, red eyes. Don't know if it was the pillows, the air filter, or what. The bed was okay, the linens and towels could be better. Overall, if you have business in the rte 30, rte 9, Speen St., Natick Mall area this might fit the bill. It is also very close to I-90. We are going to try somewhere else next week when we are in the area again. We might consider the Courtyard again in the more distant future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times in the past and all has been great. Great location, clean and great service. The only minor thing is that it was a busy weekend at the hotel and there is only one elevator by the main entrance so the wait time was a little longer than usual. Overall we will stay again with no hesitation.

• Stayed January 2013
Columbia, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I always like the Courtyard Marriott. Room was spacious with sleep couch and fridge and microwave. Breakfast was really good with lots of choices and they let our kids 3 and 6 eat for free, which was nice since together they don't even eat the amount of 1 person off the buffet. The pool was fantastic. Was not cold like a lot of hotel pools and had a lifeguard. I chose this hotel since you can walk to the Natick collection mall or take a shuttle. However, when I checked out and asked for the shuttle to the mall (since it was snowing and my husband was at a conference with the car) they said the shuttle driver was on break for at least another half hour. Really? You don't have two, especially at check out time.. Oh well, w walked and it was find (with my 6 and 3 year old in the snow).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Providence, Rhode Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I requested a king bed - found that the beds they call 'king' are NOT king, they are queen. The beds they call queen are double. I requested a refrigerator in my room - no fridge. I've never written a hotel review before, but I wanted to warn others about the bed size. The location is in the suburbs, seems low-crime, but that's the only positive thing I can say about it. It's on a busy street, near stores like Home Depot (not a place you need to walk to from a hotel) and the area is NOT pedestrian-friendly. I won't be returning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Worcester, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Wife and I come here about every 6 months for a weekend. We have found this hotel to be consistant in services and staff - no surprises. I especially enjoy the New England clam chowder (Friday night special). It's really standard can stuff, just has added clams and cream. Rose at the bar mixes a great martini - but check the olives - for some reason this visit they bought ones with garlic, and that is just wrong in a martini. Breakfast buffet is complete, but a tad expensive. Wife says coffee is awful (but again, consistant), so plan on visiting the DD just down the street. Standard hotel wall type heater/air conditioning units, but they have a thermostat near room entrance so the fan can be set on "auto" rather than running all the time. The skinny - nothing fancy, but it is consistant.

Room Tip: All rooms have been similar for us.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
aquinnah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Like the convenient location...in the most busy mall/business/suburban area, works well for getting together with my family and friends. With all the traffic during Thanksgiving while there, it was so peaceful inside. This trip my room was not as nice as my last visit but, I learned they are all being renovated this next spring and as the hotel is 11 years old, that;s fine. Love the pool and fitness, the small intimate bar, and the staff that is happy to help in any way. I'm still happy to say "Thank you Marriott"

Room Tip: Rooms vary, next time i will check the room before occupancy but after spring 2013 won't matter...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick? Share your experiences!