“Lots of variety” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Mandarin Milford serves a mix of authentic Chinese and Japanese cuisine all in a relaxing atmosphere. We also offer a sushi bar that has a robust selection of fresh sushi options. At Mandarin Milford, we only use the freshest ingredients and authentic Chinese and Japanese spices to give you an authentic taste experience. Dine in with us at Mandarin Milford and enjoy our fine Asian cuisine lunch and dinner buffet or indulge in some fresh sushi from our sushi bar.
“Lots of variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stopped recently on a business trip for the lunch buffet. The crab rangoon and the spicy clams with black beans were excellent, along with all the dishes you you would expect to be offered at a buffet. The food was fresh and the service was prompt. Desert choices were also offered as part of the buffet

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Worcester, Massachusetts
“1st time was good, 2nd time was a disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We came here for buffet on a Friday in a snow storm, but they cancelled it for no reason. It was not listed on their website that they cancelled it for the day and we even called before we went and they didn't say a word about no buffet - total disappointment!

When we walked in, they told us that there is no buffet and asked if we want to see the menu. We drove for 50 minute in the snow is because my hubby and I hardly get a chance to have lunch together on a work day. We had dinner there once and we enjoyed it and that's when we learned about their buffet. So looking forward to try their buffet and we made the effort to get there, ended up a big disappointment.

I think they are not very responsible about taking the buffet out of the day. They have the chefs to make food, why not the buffet? They might not get as many people there during lunch because of the snow storm, but that isn't our problem.

So we looked up another local buffet place in the area and found Imperial Buffet less than a mile down. Ended that was a nice find and we will be going there instead from now on.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Frequently eat at the Milford Mandarin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is one of the best Chinese Restaurants I've been to. I eat here probably once a week since the renovation a couple years ago so I've had plenty of their food and experience with the service. Most important is the quality of food. Fresh fresh fresh....I'm usually the type that finds a few good items on a menu and stick with it but with the Mandarin we have worked our way through the most of the dishes. It is amazing how fresh and delicious all the food is...all the time. Service is always great as well .... the wait staff is a great bunch of folks and they hustle. The level of staffing is good so the staff can provide the proper service. Like the food I don't remember ever having a bad experience. The management is very present and it is obvious. I love Sushi and consistent with everything else it is excellent. Great quality and fresh.

The decor is terrific .... they spent some serious money designing and building out that location. Very pleasing and well thought out. With everything being so well managed it goes with saying it is very clean.

Usually not around to catch the buffet but had that for the first time yesterday during the celebration of the Chinese New Year and as expected it was terrific.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hampton, New Hampshire
“The only Asian restaurant I frequent in Milford...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I sometimes call from my car on my way home from work. The decor is lovely. I can't speak of the wait staff, as I' have not "dined in" since the renovation. I can say that the front desk is always very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2012
alexandra
“"A Cut Above"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have to say I have been to many Chinese restaurants in my life and they just make right happy with atmosphere and food was just delicious this is a definite stop if you are in the Milford Ma area

• Visited November 2012